Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiron should probably be pulled from rotation for the time being
The diner/mining outpost zlevel is identical across all maps currently.
Look, I love donut 2 more than the next guy, but it needs some serious overhauling before it's competitive with cogblap 1 or 2.

Right now, from everything I've heard, coders are spread too thin in order to dedicate the amount of time needed to fix up donut 2.

It's my favorite map, but I don't want other players to suffer because of my own preferences.
I agree with Noah. Donut 2 was the map I started with and I have nothing but love for it. But I agree it's not ready for map rotation. Someday it will and it will be worth the wait.
Well, I'm just fine with Donut 2 and mushroom getting the axe for the vote, but I'm growing a bit partial to Chrion for sure. It offers something the other maps don't in it's twisting, narrow hallways
Id vote for a Donut 3

Haven't experienced many problems on Chiron other than Oxygen, then again I've been getting a lot of AI rounds there so I'm probably missing most of em
Due to the discussion, I'm currently just pulling Chiron from the player-pickable maps.

Chiron has a potential replacement coming soon from the same mapper.

Donut 2 and Mushroom are missing parts of departments, but that's just how the maps were. Eventually, they'll need to be updated, yeah.
Thanks Zewaka!