Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Stack O' Weed + Fire = Hotbox
Someone lit our gang closet on fire. It was full of weed. We declared it a hotbox and ran inside to our deaths.

What this game needs is that if you light a bunch of weed on fire, the air becomes full of THC so we can really hotbox the janitor's closet and stuff.
I made a thread that's related to stuff like this and more

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=10016

Quick summary: Things that have chems in them should release it as smoke when they burn. Smoke gains a fluid like system where it spreads out from the source of the reaction
Make THC an atmospheric chem? Possible with high-capacity THC tanks? Count me in.
(05-03-2018, 10:08 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: the game needs less soft drug nonsense in it tbh

weed is boring

TBH the way drugs are implemented makes them all feel very much the same. I'd like more nuance in what the drugs do and how they can be used in multiple ways.

For instance, what if weed caused artificial lag for the person under it's influence, so all their input would have a slight delay from when the button was pressed to when the action was carried out
(05-03-2018, 10:08 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: the game needs less soft drug nonsense in it tbh

weed is boring

OK, let's add crystal meth synthesis to chem
(05-03-2018, 10:14 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote:

weed is boring

OK, let's add crystal meth synthesis to chem

https://wiki.ss13.co/Chemistry#Drugs

weed is boring

I get some enjoyment out of it. Like arresting a dude and finding one weed leaf on his person and then smoking it in front of him for 60 seconds.
We have status effects from food lets do drugs
(05-03-2018, 06:03 PM)poland spring Wrote: lets do drugs

excellent idea but what does it have to do with the game?
hahahahahaha

but no really status effects from the more boring drugs seems like the easiest solution to differentiating them, honestly
W33d oughta double the effects of food. Or make them last longer. Or shorter. Or something. Munchies.
(05-05-2018, 05:59 AM)Superlagg Wrote: W33d oughta double the effects of food. Or make them last longer. Or shorter. Or something. Munchies.

Yes excellent
Smoking weed should give you a Munchies effect that nerfs your stamina and gives you annoying messages unless you have another food-related status effect in your system. Boom, weed has a cool effect, more chef interaction/use for growing plants other than weed, and we hook into the new status effects feature. Hire me Valve.