Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Replace the pathology lab with a private, medbay staff-only jazz lounge and bar.
Maybe give the rundown pathology lab a shuttle that can do a trip to the station and back with some elbow grease. E.g broke shuttle console. Could be a fun Medbay Maint attachment. Like the exposed room next to security.

Throw in a door called "Pathology Shuttle (CONDEMNED)"

On the other hand, if you give the crew a shuttle and tell them not to get it running, they're going to get it running.
I like it, would make playing Medical more worthwhile and could allow for Bar competition (Trying to hire a better band, selling drinks cheaper, etc.)
If I peek in there to find medical slacking, I'm locking you in!
i want more stuff thats broken in the beginning of the round that we can fix to do stuff anyway I like the shuttle
Path does not spread through walls. It spreads through windows which was fixed and then unfixed.

Now, I know I'm not on much anymore due to resolution issues but at least some of us would like to keep it easily accessible even if it does need serious work. The debris field is no good due to the time it takes to actually get in there and set up and that it forces someone to be robust enough to kill zombies to play the game they wish to play. Also moving stuff off station sucks for lings, wizards, and murder traitors.

I've posted up ideas to improve pathology - all we need is a coder and a couple of sprites.
Still want that Medi Bar-Lounge even if Patho doesn't get tossed