Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dumb mutation idea
Add a mutation (I can't think of a name for it) that makes it so throwing an item at someone has the same effect as clicking them with it. Throw your baton at criminals because you ran out of taser charge! Forcefeed people floorpills from across the room! Preform surgery with style! Commit suicide by throwing a Russian revolver at the clown! The possibilities are endless!

Wait shit I meant to put this in ideas admins move this please.
This is now the dumb mutations thread

A mutation that makes all food taste like eggs
Polymorphic Limb Syndrome
Your arms and legs can turn into things and/or merge with held objects. Backfiring causes your hands and feet to eat your stuff. Empowered or whatever let you merge / transform your limbs into cool shit like spackers and csabers.
rubber bones: you suffer penalties to movespeed but all thrown objects bounce off you (after doing damage)
LLJK: You can't die from brain damage, which is good because you get it every time you open yer yap.
Lactation: use power on a container to fill it up with 'player name here'-milk.
(02-16-2018, 06:38 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Add a mutation (I can't think of a name for it) that makes it so throwing an item at someone has the same effect as clicking them with it. Throw your baton at criminals because you ran out of taser charge! Forcefeed people floorpills from across the room! Preform surgery with style! Commit suicide by throwing a Russian revolver at the clown! The possibilities are endless!

This mutation definitely involve splicing some rare gene with telekinesy, but sounds interesting.
(02-17-2018, 03:42 AM)Haprenti Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 06:38 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Add a mutation (I can't think of a name for it) that makes it so throwing an item at someone has the same effect as clicking them with it. Throw your baton at criminals because you ran out of taser charge! Forcefeed people floorpills from across the room! Preform surgery with style! Commit suicide by throwing a Russian revolver at the clown! The possibilities are endless!

This mutation definitely involve splicing some rare gene with telekinesy, but sounds interesting.

Isn't that old telekinesis?
Hyperactive Secretion: every tile you walk on gets a layer of dirt. everything you touch gets the "dirty" modifier. you're incredibly difficult to extinguish but take slightly less damage from being on fire.
Lightning trails: I recall a vaguely similar mutation that has lightning on your sprite, but this would just give you a small trail of harmless lightning as you sprint.

Basically flash powers minus speed benefit.
(02-17-2018, 01:50 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote: Lactation: use power on a container to fill it up with 'player name here'-milk.

[Image: 58352444ab625_in_milk.jpg]
Crusher's Syndrome: Any attack that would target someone adjacent to you targets you instead. Empowered version will intercept bullets/lasers as well
Diabeetus: You need sugar! If it drops to 0, you go into hypoglycemic shock and pass out/suffocate. If it goes above 50, you take brain/eye damage. Above 100 and you get ketoacidosis and pass out/suffocate.

But your pee tastes great.
(08-10-2016, 07:47 AM)Grek Wrote: You know how geckos detach their tail when they're afraid and regenerate it over time? There should be a mutation that does that with spaceman butts. Any time the character does the *scream emote, they have a 50% chance of their butt plopping off and (if possible) wriggling away in a random direction for a while. Any time the character lacks a butt, they have a 0.01% chance each life cycle to grow a new one.
(02-17-2018, 11:02 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Diabeetus: [...] your pee tastes great.

S P A C E M A N S I M U L A T O R 2 K 1 8