• Leaf blower and pesticide sprayer for botany
  • Rework flamethrowers to use gastanks mounted on the back
  • Lifting exosuit for cargo
Consequently, there should be more storage spaces for the suit slot
  • Trenchcoat pockets
  • Tactical vests
  • Bandoleers
  • Shoulder holsters
an unlit flamethrower functions as a chemsprayer, but botany rarely has fallen leaves or pests to actually contend with, so i would recommend pests be added first

unless its a super space vacuum, most things that mops or space cleaner dont get rid of are too bulky to be vacuumed up. maybe the buffomatic could be upgraded to suck up items, but then you risk sucking up something important and having to pop it open and sift thru tons of shit to find it

as for storage, yes! even humble labcoats and aprons and things often have bonus pockets
I'm on board 100% save for the metal foam gun. I'd want that to work with jetpacks! Having to choose between your armor vest or a chest harness to carry more things would be a really neat option for nuke ops.

Also, let the clown store things in their giant terrible pants (with a chance of items falling out every step they take and stubbing their toe for minor brute).
you should be able to hold people on your back and give piggyback rides
(05-06-2017, 01:04 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: you should be able to hold people on your back and give piggyback rides
(05-06-2017, 12:01 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:

You can actually make one of these out of a flamethrower.

Just use normal metal foam mix, but cooled down so that the water turns to ice and is then turned back when it heats up from the igniter.
The vacuum cleaner would be nice for little things that come in numbers, like bullet cases.
That or an option to, using some time, automatically put small items in a trash bag you're holding.
The vacuum cleaner should be able to suck the wraith into it for a short time, allowing you to prepare a trap for it
Vacuum salt with it, wraith stuck in there for longer.
(05-06-2017, 08:57 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 12:01 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:

You can actually make one of these out of a flamethrower.

Just use normal metal foam mix, but cooled down so that the water turns to ice and is then turned back when it heats up from the igniter.

You can, but a lot of people won't know that and having to actually build it is a pain! Engineers need more fun tools.
(05-06-2017, 01:22 AM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 01:04 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: you should be able to hold people on your back and give piggyback rides

Then flip for a mega supplex
Been a while, but I'm petty sure metal foam doesn't take water. You'd probably have to use one of those newer chems that generates hydrogen or oxygen as waste and use that to synthesize sulfuric acid or something. That'd be a giant pain and I don't remember how throwers handle chain reactions.

Anyways, metal foam gun sounds great. A leaf blower sounds hilarious - especially if it can be rigged to go all emagged firebot on people. Vacuum could be put to similar hijinks. Not sure about backpack fuel tank; just strapping a flamer to your back would be cool 'nuff.

Storage spaces: Hesitant. The main storage spaces idea I want are the naked pockets trait idea that babayetu put out a while ago. Probably biased though, as I spend most of my time naked these days.
We should not reward nudists for their awful habits. Permabrig all nudists IMO
[Image: Free-Willy-Jump-n407rp.jpg]
(05-07-2017, 12:49 AM)The Worst Wrote: We should not reward nudists for their awful habits. Permabrig all nudists IMO

'nudists don't have pockets.'

they do if they're brave enough