Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
What do you think you are known for?
Tell here what you think you are known for and other people might as well tell what they know you for

might as well start:
getting the soul shield and being a annoying because people don't get it that often or don't know about it also jumping into things that have a 100% chance of killing me in that situation.
I'm gonna say maxcap canbombs because if you see me as the RD 8/10 times i'm making canbombs either to blow up the debris field or if i'm a traitor, eviscerating the station.
Being a mentor and being green.
Being Really rude as Nonantag Clown when the round is going boringly (To the point where some HOS's have Attempted to space me...)
Building industrial Loafers as Mechanic (Though I Don't think you can scan it on Cog 1)
Not doing anything productive in general.
I play as Dan Dingo
You tell me what you know me for
Im told that I used to be hated for always multi-can bombing the station when rolling a traitor scientist; to the point of there not being a station left to call a shuttle with ... also for a few mishaps with t4/5 viral outbreaks (I swear it wasn't entirely my fault!)

Hopefully now Im known for being a good doctor and willing RP shenanigans participant. I try to be genuinely helpful to other players for the most part

In case my forum username didn't give it away I'm Sov Exant in game
Well, i play as Sara Spiders, Rutela Spiders and Claoghne MacMhanne so...

Probably RPing, having a silly last name, being occasionally turned into a giant spider by admins, having purple text and having excessly verbose character flavour text.

And maybe the spell name and words for baleful polymorph.
The name Manne Love, probably. Also for being on the forums way too much. hell yeah man
Failing at the solarium and abusing canbombs
(04-18-2017, 01:21 PM)fosstarreagan Wrote: Failing at the solarium and abusing canbombs

I will always remember you as that one guy who threw a box of solarium keys into space.
I really have a hard time keeping track of people. That tends to happen when you need to keep straight in-game character names, byond names, forum names, and IRC names all at the same time. I don't think there's a single person of those who I know all those for. Also, I just suck at keeping track of people in real life.

I have no idea what I'm known for. Being strange and distant? Being on the forums too much? The okay-quality sprites that I make? I get the feeling that people recognize me, but I'm never sure what for.

And, I suppose for quick reference, my character name in SS13 is Arme F. McGee.
(04-18-2017, 01:42 PM)Mageziya Wrote: I have no idea what I'm known for. Being strange and distant? Being on the forums too much?

Congrats on this being your 1000th post.
(04-18-2017, 01:45 PM)ChrisOniell69 Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 01:42 PM)Mageziya Wrote: I have no idea what I'm known for. Being strange and distant? Being on the forums too much?

Congrats on this being your 1000th post.

Like I said, I'm on the forums too much.

Edit: Welp, this was a brain fart of a post.
(04-18-2017, 01:19 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: The name Manne Love, probably. Also for being on the forums way too much. hell yeah man

I know you for your engineering hellburns! And your cool hair-do.
i think im pretty well known as ai/borg, whenever KRAKEN comes online people always say hi, and whenever im rogue the veterans either call the shuttle, bomb me, or try to bargain with me. (bargaining always works best for the crew)

as nathan dunkleman, i got no clue. but as hoknres, the clown, theres a few people who know im more robust as clown than it may seem.

for some reason im more robust as clown than as staff assistant.

im surprised no one ever pieces together that if im AI, and the pod bay, toxins storage, and engineering explode/are full of plasma, i might be rogue. 9/10 times i only get discovered as rogue because dumb, unsubtle murderboning borgs.