Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Add a way to undo polymorph
bringing sluggy freelance into it superlagg. jesus i aint seen that comic in possibly a decade

and hey cutting out their lil critter brains is great. unless the crew remembers to reprogramm the ai to make it kill wizards the resultant borgs wont even be much of a danger to a wiz

maybe borgs could get polymorphed into minibots such as firebot, securitron, cleanbot, etc
(03-10-2017, 01:20 PM)misto Wrote: maybe borgs could get polymorphed into minibots such as firebot, securitron, cleanbot, etc

Good idea misto

Speaking of the AI, if the brain thing happens I look forward to people being turned from critter into an AI/Borg. Watch them act even more bird-brained than usual.
How about if the wizard dies, it will uncluwne any cluwnes, and any polymorphed crew will be able to change back whenever they please?
(03-10-2017, 02:28 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: How about if the wizard dies, it will uncluwne any cluwnes, and any polymorphed crew will be able to change back whenever they please?

Death maybe not. Some funny grey areas like soulguard may cause issues. However if its feasible to code this should absolutely happen if the wizard gets shaved.
I have spawned beardless many times as a wizard, so unless they fix that shaving isn't an option. I think that it should still decurse victims if the wizard dies even discounting soulgaurd, as having it persist would be a soft-detection method for soulgaurd. "The captain is still a space pug, the wizard must have soulgaurd."
Maybe if you get a trench coat and stand on another critter, you two might just pass as human.
(03-10-2017, 07:19 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I have spawned beardless many times as a wizard, so unless they fix that shaving isn't an option. I think that it should still decurse victims if the wizard dies even discounting soulgaurd, as having it persist would be a soft-detection method for soulgaurd. "The captain is still a space pug, the wizard must have soulgaurd."

the crew will notice in the next 30 seconds when the wiz tries to teleport into the room they are in and kill them. no wiz tries to be sneaky at any point in time
Counterargument; This makes it unbelievably effective when you do.

One of my most favorite ends to a wizround was teleing to Crew A, taking off my hat and robe, ditching my staff, putting on a random ID and walking onto the shuttle in a nice hodgepodge of gear I found in like three minutes.

Everyone thought I was dead but the AI, and they approved of my kind action.

Just because people don't necessarily do something doesn't mean it's not a good idea, or that totally shutting out the option is good.
(03-10-2017, 07:54 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Maybe you could stuff the critter into a borg or AI shell, within which it could pilot the robot.

Another good idea alongside the Chaplain's ritual magick. Have a Roboticist create some sort of capsule and presto! The critter is converted into a brain-like object for use in a borg!
(03-10-2017, 07:56 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Maybe if you get a trench coat and stand on another critter, you two might just pass as human.

good idea superlagg
(03-12-2017, 05:41 PM)APARTHEID Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 07:54 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Maybe you could stuff the critter into a borg or AI shell, within which it could pilot the robot.

Another good idea alongside the Chaplain's ritual magick. Have a Roboticist create some sort of capsule and presto! The critter is converted into a brain-like object for use in a borg!

That actually seems like great fun, and I'm always a fan of chances for the roboticist to do stuff
Holy water + Mutadone = Magic B Gone?
I want that to be its name if that is the chem that gets used. "Magic B Gone"
Splash on a wisard to Ruin his robes, Splash on Possessed objects to get them Repossessed by the Station, Turn angry bats into normal bats, De-fur werewolves...
(03-18-2017, 08:42 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: ...De-fur werewolves...

Which that can get back by drinking a bloody mary.