Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Persistent Bank - Suggestions + Feedback
I'd like to be able to have the ability to perminantly purchase one or two outfits so that I can use them every round and make that part of my character. Additional gimmick items to be bought on a round by round basis.
what if we just put a cap on permanent purchases so you couldn't buy out the whole store but could have 'iconic' items still
I don't like the idea of capping it. Its either going to be a more expensive version to get a permanent version or be permanent from the getgo IMO
Make it absurdly expensive to purchase a permanent version. This will encourage people to save up their spacebucks.
Gold skeleton injector: high value item that's kind of useless outside of giving you skeleton mutation and rendering you completely gold and sparkly.

I mostly want to be a gold skeleton clak clak clak

Alternatively colored skeleton mutation as a cosmetic thing you could buy with enough saved permabucks
(03-07-2017, 08:29 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Gold skeleton injector: high value item that's kind of useless outside of giving you skeleton mutation and rendering you completely gold and sparkly.

Alternatively colored skeleton mutation as a cosmetic thing you could buy with enough saved permabucks

RED SKELETON

AHUH

Anyway whatever we end up doing I look forward to spending my Danbux.
(03-08-2017, 12:12 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 08:29 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Gold skeleton injector: high value item that's kind of useless outside of giving you skeleton mutation and rendering you completely gold and sparkly.

RED SKELETON

AHUH

Anyway whatever we end up doing I look forward to spending my Danbux.
RED SKELTON

All clowns have red skelton in their heart.
I wanted to make a Red Skelton joke but it seems you've got it covered. smile
oh look this is live. I'm gonna lock this thread make a new clean one.