Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rebalance Robotic Modules + tools
(10-12-2016, 06:47 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: HOLY SHIT, I'M ALMOST DONE.

Go Noah! We believe in you!
Go Go Noah Ranger!
Go Go Robo Patcher!
We believe in you! We're lending you all our strength!
[Image: grisaille_robot_praying.jpg]
(10-12-2016, 09:16 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Go Go Noah Ranger!
Go Go Robo Patcher!
We believe in you! We're lending you all our strength!
[Image: grisaille_robot_praying.jpg]

At this rate Noah going to have his own cult religion.
I will use my magic pen/crayon/marker/whatever to scribe a holy writ to the robo-god N0-4H
How is it goin bubby
I PM'd Noah some time ago because I was a little worried we hadn't heard from him. I still haven't received a response... hope he's alright.
(10-27-2016, 05:49 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I PM'd Noah some time ago because I was a little worried we hadn't heard from him. I still haven't received a response... hope he's alright.

This just in local man found dead at his computer police say he died from exhaustion while coding for a little known online game called Space Station 13 more at 11.
(10-27-2016, 05:49 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I PM'd Noah some time ago because I was a little worried we hadn't heard from him. I still haven't received a response... hope he's alright.

He posted in the discord at about 2am this morning, so i'm going to assume he's fine
(11-02-2016, 02:43 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

He posted in the discord at about 2am this morning, so i'm going to assume he's fine

Ghost in the shell. Noah has transcended his mortal coil and become one with the SS13 borg code.
(11-03-2016, 04:47 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 02:43 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

Ghost in the shell. Noah has transcended his mortal coil and become one with the SS13 borg code.

At least it won't need external influence to update.
In all seriousness, given that Noah seems to have disappeared does anyone have any qualms about me giving this a go? I'm posting here to keep things relevant, if people are of the opinion that this needs doing (general Discord/OOC chats indicate they are) I can probably take over but will be duplicating Noah's work.

I'm starting work in Glorious Capitalist Freedom Country tomorrow (finally) so my free time's taking a hit, but I'll need something to keep me occupied otherwise and this seems an appropriately sized project now that I've done a few small patches.

If folks are generally for this getting done and don't think me doing so would be wasting my time, I'll put up a new thread to distill the ideas into (19 pages is a lot to assume people will read).
(01-02-2017, 08:22 PM)Mordent Wrote: I can probably take over but will be duplicating Noah's work.

If you want to start off what work he got done, his code can be found at: https://github.com/NoahButtes/goonstatio...borg-fixes
rip noah frown
(01-03-2017, 12:27 AM)misto Wrote: rip noah frown

The code storm got him.

[Image: front.jpg]

Be wary, Mordent!
We have lost a man on this. Whatever he was working on took him.