Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
[Image: SuHEpMP.png]
Ass Day Shenanigans
[Image: i63cJdB.png]

Classic case of a shuttle t-bone collision.
[Image: MDhiN2.png]

Day of Destiny S2 E2

The crew assaulting the heads' and security's bunker.
[Image: 8eyqDh8.png]

A highly successful round as Security. We captured and executed two wizards. Then I found the MagiPutt, figured out the pod lock code (it's just like a safe!) and few it back to the Wizard Shuttle to get revenge for them cluwning the Captain. In addition to covering the entire shuttle with anti-wizard griffiti, I farted in the wizard's bedsheets and shot their cat.

((Hufflaw has asked me to please not make this a habit so uh, don't copy this behavior. I am a terrible role model.))
(08-22-2016, 10:30 AM)Grek Wrote: [Image: 8eyqDh8.png]

A highly successful round as Security. We captured and executed two wizards. Then I found the MagiPutt, figured out the pod lock code (it's just like a safe!) and few it back to the Wizard Shuttle to get revenge for them cluwning the Captain. In addition to covering the entire shuttle with anti-wizard griffiti, I farted in the wizard's bedsheets and shot their cat.

((Hufflaw has asked me to please not make this a habit so uh, don't copy this behavior. I am a terrible role model.))
I only had bull charge and golems as offensive
It's time to play "Guess how the Research Outpost Exploded"

[Image: uB87PEb.png]

Here's a hint:
[Image: I1kgMMm.png]
[Image: N4dFXN.png]

I decided that I wanted to turn the Destiny bar into the most dumpy seedy bar I could without just spamming blood and vomit everywhere, I think I did fairly well.
(10-03-2016, 01:44 PM)grumpchkin Wrote: [Image: N4dFXN.png]

I decided that I wanted to turn the Destiny bar into the most dumpy seedy bar I could without just spamming blood and vomit everywhere, I think I did fairly well.

Not enough cockroaches my friend
Hey look, it's [political candidate]!

[Image: 8ab0fa340e.png]
Bagpiping, kilt wearing syndies invade a Nanotrasen space station!

[Image: bagpipe-syndies.png]
(10-07-2016, 03:45 AM)Jebediah Kerman Wrote: Bagpiping, kilt wearing syndies invade a Nanotrasen space station!

[Image: bagpipe-syndies.png]

Looks like you need a directx update, or are you one of those people who runs in wine (if so please tell me how, i want to throw my windows partition into the sun and i can't get it to work on my lubuntu partition for the life of me *scream)
Aaaah! Not the bagpipes!
Forgot to post this earlier. Back when pizza material first came out, we decided to make a giant pizza slice. Yes that is pizza wire.

[Image: wfHhOaH.png]

Then we added the monkey blood pizza sauce and had a party!

[Image: ikE8yQR.png]
[Image: ySWRp1m.png]

I build a little habitat out of foam. Next time I am making it pressurized with a functional airlock, then I will build a table, seats and bring shitty bill over.
(10-11-2016, 11:45 AM)PenguinsMeep Wrote: [Image: ySWRp1m.png]

I build a little habitat out of foam. Next time I am making it pressurized with a functional airlock, then I will build a table, seats and bring shitty bill over.

18 minutes and shuttle 7 minutes away? What the hell happened that round?