Deluxe Hypospray:
[Image: e8QpN2w.png]
Heavy Satchel:
[Image: 15wU3cG.png]
Massive Bucket
[Image: oGymisT.png]

Surgical Lazer (Scalpel, saw, spoon)
[Image: pDoYOd8.png]  [Image: i7dwugi.png]  [Image: gjizfVd.png]

Unilzyer (medical, spectro-analysis, atmospheric)
[Image: Nh3resq.gif]
[Image: TGIQHC1.gif][Image: 0zHpeKB.gif][Image: SNH8uXL.gif]
[Image: vq2vozs.gif]

..I've pretty much got the oven and lightbulbs done, the latter is a being a pain in the ass to sprite.
Those are some pretty good sprites!

I already have some really swell sprites for the satchel though, courtesy of Mageziya:

http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=...1#pid74831
Gonna give roundstart borgs 15k unit cells in the next update
(07-10-2016, 07:34 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Gonna give roundstart borgs 15k unit cells in the next update
Thank god, no more asking non-existent/dead roboticists to change our cells.
I am still stuck on that stupid fucking crayon.

I'm going to take a short breather from this to work on fixing up the contract thing I made and to try to figure out some fucking way to deal with this goddamn fucking piece of shit magic goddamn fucking crayon bullshit.
posting in here to mention something noah mentioned in chaplain contracts: material support for borg parts
goldborg maybe
ereborg almost certainly

(if this is feasible to implement)
(07-13-2016, 08:34 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: posting in here to mention something noah mentioned in chaplain contracts: material support for borg parts
goldborg maybe
ereborg almost certainly

(if this is feasible to implement)

Oh yeah, thanks for bringing it up over here so it doesn't get lost in the other thread.
add salbutamol reserve tank or some other oxy damage fixing tool to medbot too. all too often i need to beg nearby humans to cpr a dying human because i have no tools to stop oxy damage until it gets bad enough to the point that the defib will let me shock them.
it's weird, salbutamol is both one of the most important medicines and also annoyingly hard to get to
it isn't in medivends, it isn't its own reserve beaker in the medbay/crates with a hypospray in them, it isn't in borgs
but it's damn near essential if you want to survive a trip near a vacuum or for someone to help get you out of crit
(07-16-2016, 10:47 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: it's weird, salbutamol is both one of the most important medicines and also annoyingly hard to get to
it isn't in medivends, it isn't its own reserve beaker in the medbay/crates with a hypospray in them, it isn't in borgs
but it's damn near essential if you want to survive a trip near a vacuum or for someone to help get you out of crit
It's definitely in nanomed machines, that's where I always get it from.
(07-16-2016, 01:04 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 10:47 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: it's weird, salbutamol is both one of the most important medicines and also annoyingly hard to get to
It's definitely in nanomed machines, that's where I always get it from.

It's in both the port-a-nanomed and the big one. You can also find lots of o2 medkits with salbutamol all over the station if you know where to look.
if it hasnt been suggested already or if the janitorborg doesn't have it, i think the janitor borg would benefit from having a sponge
yeah but the porta nanomed/big one both require medical permissions, I'm referring to the public medivends
those have saved my life in case of brute burn and even toxin damage but there's nothing for oxy damage in them and it seems like an oversight
(07-16-2016, 02:00 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: if it hasnt been suggested already or if the janitorborg doesn't have it, i think the janitor borg would benefit from having a sponge

janitor borg should have something that lets it be a mini buff-o-matic
(07-16-2016, 02:16 PM)misto Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 02:00 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: if it hasnt been suggested already or if the janitorborg doesn't have it, i think the janitor borg would benefit from having a sponge

janitor borg should have something that lets it be a mini buff-o-matic

Janitors modules are being merged with hydroponics and standard modules. I'll check to see if the new civilian module has a sponge. If not, I'll definitely be sure to give them one.

Would it be a bad idea to increase the health of all robot parts, especially limbs, to give borgs some more durability?