Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
AN EVENT APPROACHES
Yeah there'll be a popup.
Well it's time *puts on security helmet* for some good old fashion POLICE BRUTALITY!!!
(07-15-2016, 06:47 PM)BBEG Wrote: Well it's time *puts on security helmet* for some good old fashion POLICE BRUTALITY!!!

I am going to enforce a police state.
(07-15-2016, 06:56 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 06:47 PM)BBEG Wrote: Well it's time *puts on security helmet* for some good old fashion POLICE BRUTALITY!!!

I am going to enforce a police state.

I'll just start throwing erebite floortiles around.. honk honk
I hope one of you records it. I might not be able to play during the event and I really want to see it. Whoever does record it would be doing me a solid.
13 August, I might be able to be online for that  Grimm and frostbitten
So the "syndicate document" mentioned that nt's security was away on the 13th of EVERY month, does this mean we have ass day every month?
the only way this could be made better is if poo was brought back for this event
(07-16-2016, 02:06 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: the only way this could be made better is if poo was brought back for this event

sudden twist:  they give everyone the sims for the whole day :emo:
I also noticed something interesting: There's nothing in that document that forbids out-of-game communications. Some nerd could actually try and livestream this nightmare. Alternatively, there'll be a hoard of old regulars working together, only to then start slowly turning on each other.
(07-16-2016, 08:45 AM)Mageziya Wrote: I also noticed something interesting: There's nothing in that document that forbids out-of-game communications. Some nerd could actually try and livestream this nightmare. Alternatively, there'll be a hoard of old regulars working together, only to then start slowly turning on each other.

Team Geoff vs Team Jenkins
(07-15-2016, 07:29 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: I hope one of you records it. I might not be able to play during the event and I really want to see it. Whoever does record it would be doing me a solid.

(07-16-2016, 08:45 AM)Mageziya Wrote: I also noticed something interesting: There's nothing in that document that forbids out-of-game communications. Some nerd could actually try and livestream this nightmare. Alternatively, there'll be a hoard of old regulars working together, only to then start slowly turning on each other.

Yes we Absolutely must have this live streamed and/or recorded so that the world may witness as the station either descends into anarchistic chaos or a totalitarian nightmare like somalia and north korea respectively.
(07-16-2016, 09:14 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

Team Geoff vs Team Jenkins
Team Geoff for life
Pick your sides now before you are caught in the crossfire.
Will silicons still be bound by laws?
(07-16-2016, 01:11 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Will silicons still be bound by laws?

i'd imagine so but just in case we should expect a borg uprising or worse a ghost drone uprising.