Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
Medbay issues: There seems to only be 2 hyposprays in the Pharmacy instead of 6, and the Break Room does not have a cigarette machine.
Archenteron Wrote:Medbay issues: There seems to only be 2 hyposprays in the Pharmacy instead of 6, and the Break Room does not have a cigarette machine.

Why would there be cigarettes in Medbay?
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Archenteron Wrote:Medbay issues: There seems to only be 2 hyposprays in the Pharmacy instead of 6, and the Break Room does not have a cigarette machine.

Why would there be cigarettes in Medbay?

Doctors must smoke on their break, it's a union requirement.
The arcade machines only give you shitty tickets for beating them. This is terrible please fix this.
They also give you toy swords, Burnoâ„¢ lighters, and blink toy games!

Add a prize dispenser to the arcade that takes tickets and dispenses prizes.
Played around with the MULE yesterday, there could be a hundred legit reasons for this but it "couldn't find destination" when I tried to send it to Medbay or Science. It did scamper off when I set the destination to "Market" (which is kind of nebulous on dogmap, but it went somewhere at least).
One of the miners blew up a part of the catwalk surface.

I picked up the rods and put it on the plating (not lattice) and it just made a black tile under the plating and became a reinforced floor.

[Image: QTY3puP.png]
The spray bottle you can find in the Crematorium appears to provide infinite amounts of whatever you put in it. For example, adding 5 units of napalm turns it into an inexhaustible flamethrower.
There should be a vent in the brig which security can hook a N2O canister up to if the prisoners are getting too rowdy...
Or if the HoS somehow got disarmed and stipped in the cell, in need of immediate saving.
It's also not very abusable as the HoS would be the only one with access to the vent control room.
Embolism Wrote:The spray bottle you can find in the Crematorium appears to provide infinite amounts of whatever you put in it. For example, adding 5 units of napalm turns it into an inexhaustible flamethrower.

This might be a function of all spray bottles, as when the Janitor gave me a bottle of space cleaner, I sprayed that shit everywhere for ten minutes without emptying it (And I was attempting to empty it to refill it.)
Chief Engineer inventory is bugged.

To reproduce:
Spawn as CE
Open CE's locker
put hardhat in your right hand
put your hardhat into the locker
still have hardhat in your hand plus a new hardhat in the locker
Those things aren't map bugs
Klayboxx Wrote:Those things aren't map bugs

/ STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
herpmcderp Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Those things aren't map bugs

/ STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD

no

this is NEW MAP for those things

So NEW MAP BUG REPORT
/ NEW MAP STRANGE HAPPENINGS
/ NEW MAP FEEDBACK THREAD

Go to the bug report forum
The disposal in Electrical doesn't start out pressurizing, and anything sent into it is immediately spat back out, and hurts you decently if it hits you.