Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Overheard On The Station (And Elsewhere)
Sundance Wrote:
Quote:Yes, I would greatly appreciate it if a Head Admin or whoever has the authority to make a decision on this would pop in and clarify.
He just did. He said that he hates all of us and we wishes us death.
Quote:(3:14 PM) * @HeadSurgeon a story involving pokemon
(3:14 PM) <Dions> tell me the story headsurgeon
(3:14 PM) * @HeadSurgeon memes
(3:15 PM) <Dions> frown
(3:15 PM) <Man_Shroom> hahahaha
(3:15 PM) <Man_Shroom> you fell for it you fool
Quote:floor cluwne stammers, "HOOONNKKK HHHOOOONNKKK HHONKKK HHOOONKK!! - HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKK!!!!"
Drone X-525 broadcasts an alert!
The floor cluwne drags Drone X-525 beneath the space!
You begin to recover
Drone X-525 states, "AAAA" 

floor cluwne grows tired of an X-Drone's rampant destruction and does something about it
Comic Book Guy [145.9] says, "ahem, excuse me, but there's a LAUGHABLE mistake in the flavor text for Hetz's cups: the alt text claims peanuts went extinct in 2026, but you can grow peanuts in Hydroponics and get peanut butter! Worst. Flavor Text. Ever."

[For future reference: drsingh did in fact code peanuts into the game without considering this]
James Foster (as Possibly a Murderer) says, "Hey, guy."
James Foster (as Possibly a Murderer) has been stunned with the stun baton by Securitron!
James Foster (as Possibly a Murderer) has been stunned with the stun baton by Securitron!
Securitron is trying to put handcuffs on James Foster (as Possibly a Murderer)!

moments later:

Lance Reid (inside the locker) says, "THE AI IS ROGUE"
Johny Duno (inside the locker) exclaims, "Help!"
Adam Hortford [145.9] says, "wraiths"

Adam Hortford [145.9] says, "wraith in engineering"

Tyrone WigWam [145.9] says, "Geoff I have your Limes"
(06-18-2016, 07:13 PM)Megapaco Wrote: I figured out how to send people to the Shadow Realm using a pod and deep fryer. Four people were sent and those four people apparently reported that all their organs fell out and they some how transcended humanity in a way. Pretty neat!

Space Station 13, everyone.
Hal 9000 [145.9] states, "nathan please put on your clothes"

Nathan Dunkleman [145.9] says, "Never"
Nelson Caldwell [145.9] says, "AI get these fire blockers down please"
MENTORHELP: {redacted}: so if im a anime character im valid?
Noah_Buttes> .mystery AM I THE BEST PLAYER
<Spacebee> noah_buttes gently shakes the 8-ball...
<Spacebee> The 8-ball settles... noah_buttes on AM I THE BEST PLAYER: the 8ball shatters!
*** Noah_Buttes was kicked from #goonstation by Spacebee [You start bleeding!]
DEAD: Nathan Dunkleman lets out a frightening fart in Nathan Dunkleman's face!
Nathan Dunkleman picks his nose.

Nathan Dunkleman extends a proboscis!
Objective #2: FUCK THE POLICE. This objective is not tracked and will automatically succeed, so just have fun with it! Success
[Image: xA20sA.png]
Snitches get stitches