Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unstable Refraction makes monkeys vanish forever
See title. I was doing genetic testing, injected one of the monkeys with an Unstable Refraction injector, then suddenly it was gone and I couldn't click it and it wouldn't come back. Kind of a pain in the ass.
Did you try a pair of thermal goggles?
I didn't think to at the time, though I'm sure they would've worked, as would X-Ray Vision. When I say "vanish forever" I just mean that the invisibility of Unstable Refraction activates and doesn't deactivate, or at the very least doesn't deactivate for a really long-ass time.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:I didn't think to at the time, though I'm sure they would've worked, as would X-Ray Vision. When I say "vanish forever" I just mean that the invisibility of Unstable Refraction activates and doesn't deactivate, or at the very least doesn't deactivate for a really long-ass time.

It's more an issue with the gene itself than its interaction with monkeys.

The same thing happens with humans.

It's almost like having an old style cloaker, but without the ability to disrupt the cloak, nor the requirement of spending telecrystals on it.
Huh. I just assumed it was specific to monkeys, due to the recent change in monkeycode. I'll do some testing and see if this is the case with humans, too.