Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erebite horse masks arn't animated
Make some erebite glass? It flashes like erebite does. A horse mask? Nope.
I'm rather sure that this also happens with miracle matter or any other mineral that has an animation. Also, horse masks are not the only thing affected by this. I'm positive that all wearable arc smelted items suffer from this.
While worn or the icon itself? Unfortunately, animations are not transferred to worn images as far as I'm aware. Not saying this cannot change, not sure if it's trivial to implement.
Both, if I remember right. Been a while when I last tried to make an animated suit, but I'm fairly sure it's both the icon and worn sprite.
I tried to make a miraclium-alloy jumpsuit a while back and the answer I got indicated that it's not possible right now.
Marquesas Wrote:While worn or the icon itself? Unfortunately, animations are not transferred to worn images as far as I'm aware. Not saying this cannot change, not sure if it's trivial to implement.

When worn. It does flash in the hand.
I ran into this same situation making heavy armour that had colour cycling from miraculium. Animated in my inventory, not while I wore it.