Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM console slightly screwy
Quote:To sell goods to this trader, label a crate trader with a barcode label and fire it out of the sale mass driver.
Load no more than 50 items into a crate at once, or the trader's cargo computer may not be able to keep up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Next Market Shift: 09:07
" Shipping Budget: 24709 Credits

Back
" Trader List
Main Menu

Some of those " look like they shouldn't be there.

Also, purchasing what's in your trader shopping cart doesn't correctly update your cart, sometimes it doesn't even update when you go back to the trader's menu.
Also traders are still sometimes offering "commodity" for 0 credits.

And also the horizontal conveyor belt in the bottom left of the room goes the wrong way and has done for a long time.
Dabir Wrote:
Quote:To sell goods to this trader, label a crate trader with a barcode label and fire it out of the sale mass driver.
Load no more than 50 items into a crate at once, or the trader's cargo computer may not be able to keep up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Next Market Shift: 09:07
" Shipping Budget: 24709 Credits

Back
" Trader List
Main Menu

Some of those " look like they shouldn't be there.

Oops. I'm on it.

Dabir Wrote:Also, purchasing what's in your trader shopping cart doesn't correctly update your cart, sometimes it doesn't even update when you go back to the trader's menu.

At least this isn't me! (but I'm still on it)

Dabir Wrote:Also traders are still sometimes offering "commodity" for 0 credits.

And also the horizontal conveyor belt in the bottom left of the room goes the wrong way and has done for a long time.

Have these ever worked?
These things should all be fixed now.
I even got some unrelated bugs and chucked in a couple of features.