why

viva la france :france:
Splatpope Wrote:
McDogles Wrote:rouge AI

McDogles Wrote:rouge AI

McDogles Wrote:rouge

why is it so hard for you to not mix the french color with the word rogue

why

I'm so sorry, I have disgraced my French ancestors by not only doing this, but also not even eating a baguette every day! I am so sorry for my digression, please French overlords, spare me!
I've heard that some traitor items can be emagged, if so, I'd like to hear what does what.
The Droid Wrote:I've heard that some traitor items can be emagged, if so, I'd like to hear what does what.
Well if your chameleon suit get hit by an EMP, it will temporarily transform into a stylish, but painstakingly obvious suit called "they psychedelic". ooooooooh rainbows.
Lavastage Wrote:
The Droid Wrote:I've heard that some traitor items can be emagged, if so, I'd like to hear what does what.
Well if your chameleon suit get hit by an EMP, it will temporarily transform into a stylish, but painstakingly obvious suit called "they psychedelic". ooooooooh rainbows.

I'm pretty sure this is broken, because when I tried it a few weeks ago it did nothing.
Step 1: place a chair on the impact pad in the artlab
Step 2: log into the artlab DWAINE system and set the pitcher force to 100
Step 3: stun, cuff, remove radio from desired target.
Step 4: strap desired target to the chair, stun again.
Step 5: griff.
Remeber traitors, there is a nuke in space and the wiki has death chem instructions. Use that shit!
Also there is a buildable flamethrower that you can also replace the fuel with other things.

Want to make the ultimate party manns gimmick, go ahead and shoot beer at people.

want to make them cower in fear? use sulpheric acid or that other worse acid instead.

The flamethrower is basically a giant buildable spray bottle if you use it right.
atomic1fire Wrote:Also there is a buildable flamethrower that you can also replace the fuel with other things.

Want to make the ultimate party manns gimmick, go ahead and shoot beer at people.

want to make them cower in fear? use sulpheric acid or that other worse acid instead.

The flamethrower is basically a giant buildable spray bottle if you use it right.
I can never get mine to work, I follow all of the steps too. does it not work with welding fuel or am I cursed by the space gods?
Lavastage Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Also there is a buildable flamethrower that you can also replace the fuel with other things.

I can never get mine to work, I follow all of the steps too. does it not work with welding fuel or am I cursed by the space gods?
Did you make sure to light it and have a fully pressured tank in it?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:

Did you make sure to light it and have a fully pressured tank in it?
I always make sure to light it, and I grab a fresh tank out of the dispenser every time too.
I have never had a problem with my flamethrowers. One time a fellow scientist asked me to look at his flamethrower cause it wasn't working. I took the tanks off and put them back on and still nothing so then I took the tanks off and unsecured the assembly then reassembled the whole thing again and it worked fine. Next time it's not working try that.
Sleepypens can be a very potent tool of death.

As a medical member, you get access to "poison bottle". Buy 6 of them and a sleepypen, take a large beaker (they got 100 units instead of 50), then fill it with 10 units of each poison bottle (more or less, depends if you get duplicates. Be sure to examine the poisons, and optionally cackle with mad anticipation). Once you get a reasonably filled large beaker, empty the sleepypen into a monkey, then hide the monkey, because it's yawning, and a yawning monkey is suspiscious as fuck. After that, keep the large beaker in one of your pocket and the sleepypen in the other, then fill the pen. Now be not too stalky and try to stab people. If you're lucky, you got a poison mix which will take their breath away fast, so they won't be screaming about being penned. Hopefully, they'll gib in a shower of ice spiders. Be sure to stab geneticist as fast as you reasonably can, you don't want people to be cloned. Also target security first if you can.

After a while, observe as there is no more sound of doors opening and closing.
No more radio chatter.
No more honking.
No more... anything.
Station-wide peace.
The dream of a traitor come true.
Oh also, talking of poison bottle, if you are lucky and get a spider egg bottle.

Go to QM. Order many crates of monkeys. Bring the crates to escape arm. Release monkeys. Inject one monkey with spider eggs. Observe while being out of reach. Laugh. Laugh more. Laugh even more. Scream because a moron opened the doors of escape and released a torrent of ice spiders.
Another fun thing to remember: The big teleporter, when turned on, will teleport anything that walks into it. Hide a bunch of diseased monkeys in the teleporter room, disable the door, subvert the AI, and whenever they burst into ice spiders tell the AI to turn on the teleporter and start setting random destinations around the station. Marvel as ice spiders begin popping up all over the place, out of thin air! This will also work for any other mobs which occasionally move around at random, try setting up a bunch of timed beakers ready to create antagonistic NPCs, and doing the same thing.

You can also do this on the Prison asteroid, if you want a little more security and privacy. The AI can check it, but never will unless you tell it to.