Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
post your favorite ways to die
Chair gib, my beloved...
TTVs or a gun fight
Empowered superfart
My favourite way as a roach to die is during a goof.  ESPECIALLY if its a secoff or meddoc who is goofing, and completely underestimated how much brute damage I'll take from the goofing around.  Dying from that, them realizing, THEN them realizing I'm puritan always makes me laugh. I love dying in this game
falling out the shuttle is always great
Getting hiveminded by a ling on a higherpop server, since there are actually enough people for it to be fun and even if the ling isn't doing anything you've got people to talk to.
my favorite mundane and common way to die for me is putting fabric (or any other mat thats just white) in the electroplater and jumping in there. creates a statue of you that isnt color modified, which means it just looks like you. ive had people try to talk to my statue before and its pretty funny. one time i setup a sign in the hall that said ASK SNOID ANYTHING, turned myself into a fabric statue, and pulled myself over there as ghostdrone. many people asked me questions, none got an answer

my favorite less common way to die is to have some fucked up combo of chems eviscerate me
"pull my finger" + empowered superfart
- Airlock suicide, love getting to run around like a headless chicken.
- "Too Fast Too Furious" medal