Munches Paper HoS application attempt two
In so many rounds, i've seen Munches teach and help someone learn security, teaching all the fundamentals to get someone started and into enjoying security, while also being able to confidently lead security, very positive and fair in interacting with people both IC and OOC, and keeping security stable and the round flow enjoyable, I feel Munches would be a very nice HoS!

+1
Upon appraisal in recent rounds I have noticed a repeating paytern developing to put off confrontation or delay pubishment due to early round antag reveals.

If someone has 3 or 4 kills under their belt even if its only 15 minutes in that doesn't mean they should just have their equipment taken and released to the wild.

Antags deserve to be taken seriously, if they are behaving in a serious manner.

I would suggest in the future before releasing people to consult command or the team first. Even if its early round mass murder is still murder. Just as an antag should ne taken seriously, so to does actions. Antags aren't guaranteed a pass just because they got caught, rather the actions taken should be examined. If they just pulled out a shotgun or chainsaw or started fireballing people then response shoild be proportionate.

Asking the team or captain or both helps create rp!
(05-04-2024, 11:05 PM)Silent Majority Wrote: Upon appraisal in recent rounds I have noticed a repeating paytern developing to put off confrontation or delay pubishment due to early round antag reveals.

If someone has 3 or 4 kills under their belt even if its only 15 minutes in that doesn't mean they should just have their equipment taken and released to the wild.

Antags deserve to be taken seriously, if they are behaving in a serious manner.

I would suggest in the future before releasing people to consult command or the team first.  Even if its early round mass murder is still murder. Just as an antag should ne taken seriously, so to does actions. Antags aren't guaranteed a pass just because they got caught, rather the actions taken should be examined. If they just pulled out a shotgun or chainsaw or started fireballing people then response shoild be proportionate.

Asking the team or captain or both helps create rp!

You're right, it's something I need to work on. I'm just like that in general, I can be very timid sometimes and it's hard for me to put my foot down. That's one thing I'm really trying to work on, finding the balance between being lenient enough so everyone has fun and also being serious when the time calls for it. The last thing I ever want to do is be mean to someone, so I do get like that sometimes. I'll try my best to work on that, and remember that taking an antag seriously early on isn't being mean to them(it's been happening a lot more recently, because someone called me out for being harsh on them early on in LOOC, and I felt bad, even though I know they were in the wrong).
After review of community feedback and internal deliberation, we have accepted your application to become a HoS. Congrats! Please familiarize yourself with our HoS Guidelines and reach out anytime if you have any concerns or questions.