Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Silly Secret Chem Idea Thread
Like the title says: This is a thread for silly ideas you had for secret chems that are either goofy or breaks the Geneva convention in 5 different ways.

I’ll start us off:
Francium: Based off the real life element, it works just like Potassium, but scales massively with the amount of water and Francium used. It also shoots neutrons out when it does react, spreading radiation everywhere.
Undescribium: The ???? of chem cooking.
"OH GOD WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS?! NO REALLY! WHY WOULD YOU!? IT DOESN'T SCIENCE!"

Basicaly when mixed any other liquid mixed with it becomes this.
Drinking or consuming it basically makes you more and more thristy and hungry and gives you the flavor text of: "WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!"

Basically a goofy chemical for messing up an experiment heavily.
No real practical use of it.
No poisoning, no radiation, no transforming effects. Just makes the consumer more hungry and thristy.
(08-30-2023, 09:01 AM)Gamebot26 Wrote: Like the title says: This is a thread for silly ideas you had for secret chems that are either goofy or breaks the Geneva convention in 5 different ways.

I’ll start us off:
Francium: Based off the real life element, it works just like Potassium, but scales massively with the amount of water and Francium used. It also shoots neutrons out when it does react, spreading radiation everywhere.

FINALLY! A WAY TO REMOVE THE OSHAN!

My idea: Cog gel. Opposite of rainbow fluid, this turns the user into a black suit and tie and business case holding buisnessperson. Any and all accent mutations are put on hold as you speak like a normal businessperson, which includes reverting the clown for a time. Any and all emotes come out as a stern look, meaning that this is the death nell for any mimes until the effects run their course. Can also effect robots!
(08-31-2023, 12:27 AM)Dhaidburt Wrote:
(08-30-2023, 09:01 AM)Gamebot26 Wrote: Like the title says: This is a thread for silly ideas you had for secret chems that are either goofy or breaks the Geneva convention in 5 different ways.

I’ll start us off:

FINALLY! A WAY TO REMOVE THE OSHAN!

Lmao, I forgot about Oshan, that would be funny to see.
Compressed Liquid MOPSY.

What does it do? Hell if I know but its probably awful.
Nitroglutecerin

it makes your butt explode