Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aquatic Reserch Pool suicide
This is the first time using the forum so if this is the wrong location sorry. I have thought of a new suicide idea for the fishing pool. it would be very similar to the claw machine where you enter it and someone can pull you out except while using a fishing rod. I was thinking maybe an advanced rod would be needed but there can be issues with miasma that way.
I have seen in the replies a good idea. Perhaps instead of fishing up the whole body you would get organs, bones or belongings of the person who suicided in there
How about you get "devoured" by something unknown in the tank and the only thing peolpe can fish out are random items or your skull?
Right place for this, and sounds like a fun idea to mesh with the fishing update. Considering there's now fish everywhere, getting eaten by a school of fish and leaving only bones that can be fished up (an entire skeleton?) also sounds fitting. That, or diving head first in and never resurfacing like you somehow noclipped out of reality
Chance of fishing up the dead person and their items as a skeleton holding onto a chest.
(06-10-2023, 06:45 AM)Brixx79 Wrote: Chance of fishing up the dead person and their items as a skeleton holding onto a chest.

I like that idea but I think that would be reserved for higher rods like advanced or masters rod