Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clothing Stats and Fashion Bonuses
Articles of clothing could have some kind of social bonus point they confer. Some examples could be

TRENDY
FORMAL
SPORTY
CUTE
BUSINESS 

etc..

Each article of clothing could have it's own point, and maybe there's bonuses when you have matching sets or when in certain locations.

Some stuff this could maybe be used for

Merchants: Maybe dressing a certain way effects their attitude and the prices or items you get when dealing with them
Roleplay: Set dress codes. Be the fashion police
(01-22-2023, 08:07 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Articles of clothing could have some kind of social bonus point they confer. Some examples could be

TRENDY
FORMAL
SPORTY
CUTE
BUSINESS 

etc..

Each article of clothing could have it's own point, and maybe there's bonuses when you have matching sets or when in certain locations.

Some stuff this could maybe be used for

Merchants: Maybe dressing a certain way effects their attitude and the prices or items you get when dealing with them
Roleplay: Set dress codes. Be the fashion police

I love doing casual friday RPs.
But if you really want to do a similiar system like this.. Look up the The World Ends with you Fashion.
You can litterly make the worst fashion the best.

otherwise... it's a cool idea, but personally?....I don't think it's ABSOLUTELY needed.
it would be fun but it's a huge amount of work that i can't easily see tying into many systems in the game