Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone else been having frequent connection issues recently?
Maybe I just have boof wifi, but it seems to only affect SS13. I wanted to check with y'all cause it seems like connection always cuts during my most fun rounds :((((((((((((((

I literally just lost out on the start of a round because my game lost connection you have to be trolling...
I been noticing more connection issues as well, but I have this problem in general sometimes.
I've been having an unusual amount of stuttering, intermittently. It hasn't been that bad, but it has been happening enough to be noticeable. A few seconds here and there of connection dropping and jumping about.

Sort of just wrote it off as an issue between me and the server. It happens sometimes.
Yep, same here. Near unplayable. The servers got taken down recently, like yesterday at 6:00 (New York). I think the servers are having trouble, maybe one got damaged. There has to be a reason for all the shut-downs, and lag.
(08-18-2022, 09:56 AM)TacticalBanana Wrote: Yep, same here. Near unplayable. The servers got taken down recently, like yesterday at 6:00 (New York). I think the servers are having trouble, maybe one got damaged. There has to be a reason for all the shut-downs, and lag.

I'm also in east US, could be a reasonable issue idk. I just hope its calms down because it's unplayable for me as well.