Complaint Tarmunora banning me without a logical reason
tarmunora banned perminently me for "breaking rule 4" when all i did was say fuck you bitch to a crew member who was trapping me in a corner by pushing me repeatedly, then listed my report about it as invalid

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Permanent bans may not be appealed within 30 days of the ban date.
(08-06-2022, 05:10 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Permanent bans may not be appealed within 30 days of the ban date.

even when they are for no reason?
The aforementioned gendered slur is explicitly mentioned in the text of rule 4.
also you shouldnt be replying to your own complaint

that part of the rule only applies if its used as a derogatory, i was literally just telling some random person to fuck off

can you have a supervisor review this?
No, you don't have the right to demand to see the manager.
i did not demand i asked and you said no albiet a very rude way to say no

accusing me of being a bigot for telling someone to fuck off is a bit extreme
I am not the manager but if I was the manager I'd be giving Yass a raise from 0 dollars to 00 dollars.
(08-06-2022, 05:24 PM)Leeanei Wrote: I am not the manager but if I was the manager I'd be giving Yass a  raise from 0 dollars to 00 dollars.

i dont understand the joke but ill laugh, haha
Hi there.

Per our Rule 4 (bolded for emphasis):
Quote:Bigotry and sexual content is a non-negotiable hard 'no'. If you are unsure what sexual content includes: do not refer to sex acts, genitalia, or anything sexual in nature. This includes erotic roleplay, which encompasses all situations which are erotic or suggestive in nature (e.g. 'spooning', making out, etc.), and not only those which are sexually explicit. Rape 'jokes' are considered sexual content. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to use the word 'rape' in this game. Yes, you can call people dicks and insult them with terms that are used normally, but don't use bigoted language or slurs. Common examples of bigoted language include calling people 'retards', 'cunts' or 'traps', using 'gay' in a derogatory manner, or using gendered slurs like "pussy" and "bitch."

For some additional context, slurs like "bitch" have been historically applied to women as a means to oppress or demean them, specifically to prevent them from voicing dissenting opinions or being assertive. Men have used the word as a label to dehumanize women, exclude them, and to justify abusive behavior and violence. This word in particular has a long history, and although the meaning has changed over time it has always been used to as a pejorative label towards women. 
Bearing that all in mind, this is not something we want in our community. There is no value in discussing this further as this is not a topic we're going to change stances on.
Permabans can be appealed in 30 days after they are applied.
I think it's worth mentioning that the punishment itself wasn't simply a first-offence permaban for saying a slur, as you've been warned multiple times for your language, and, as the ban reason states, you were fresh off a rule 4 ban when that happened.
Just FYI any complaint will naturally be read by something like a third of admin team within 24 hours