Feedback Rude, ban happy admins.
Title: Morty, 2022, january 18th

Admin: Emily + Tterc

Server: Morty

Date + time: 12:42AM EST

Synopsis: I was playing the AI and noticed a changling, I called it out. emily went on to tell me that im being a jerk and that I'm not supposed to do that. While Im not sligted by being called a jerk. I routinely have admins belittle me or put me down for not knowing how to play the game as well as they do. I was refered to the rules (again) but couldn't see anything that says Im not supposed to know that the Ling exist or that its meta to act like you do.

Im just sick of admins treating me like shit. Yes I was banned once for being a dick, I owned up to it and apologized for that, although its really hard to want to be nice to ANY admin when they start a conversation by calling me a jerk or "Based off your History" and getting a premptive ban instead of being messaged or talked to and getting my side. (although at the time of writing I have not been banned for this occurance, nor is this a ban appeal.)

I'd like to learn how to play goon because I enjoy the server but the idea of being "Newcomer friendly" is not at all true when I have feel like im going to get banned everytime I miss some tiny piece of info thats not posted anywhere.

All I really want is to be given a fair chance to learn the game without the threat of ban whenever I mess up in a little way each time.

This happend once with tterc that lead to this ban https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=17885 who wasn't even on the server when he banned me. He simply read the report, and banned me. I feel I am robbed of any chance to recover from any mistake I made by admins putting me down for it or banning me without getting my side of the story.

This isn't a complaint, just feedback. Give me a freakin chance guys.

(01-17-2022, 10:16 PM)TheSlizz Wrote: Title: Morty, 2022, january 18th

Admin: Emily + Tterc

Server: Morty

Date + time: 12:42AM EST

Synopsis: I was playing the AI and noticed a changling, I called it out. emily went on to tell me that im being a jerk and that I'm not supposed to do that. While Im not sligted by being called a jerk. I routinely have admins belittle me or put me down for not knowing how to play the game as well as they do. I was refered to the rules (again) but couldn't see anything that says Im not supposed to know that the Ling exist or that its meta to act like you do.

I'm just sick of admins treating me like shit. Yes I was banned once for being a dick, I owned up to it and apologized for that, although its really hard to want to be nice to ANY admin when they start a conversation by calling me a jerk or "Based off your History" and getting a premptive ban instead of being messaged or talked to and getting my side. (although at the time of writing I have not been banned for this occurance, nor is this a ban appeal.)

I'd like to learn how to play goon because I enjoy the server but the idea of being "Newcomer friendly" is not at all true when I have feel like im going to get banned everytime I miss some tiny piece of info thats not posted anywhere.  All I really want is to be given a fair chance to learn the game without the threat of ban whenever I mess up in a little way each time.

This happend once with tterc that lead to this ban https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=17885 who wasn't even on the server when he banned me. He simply read the report, and banned me. I feel I am robbed of any chance to recover from any mistake I made by admins putting me down for it or banning me without getting my side of the story.

This isn't a complaint, just feedback. Give me a freakin chance guys.

Had to edit this document to make it more presentable and not one written by a fourth grader.
I feel like you're overreacting a bit. We barely even spoke, and nothing personal was meant by the "jerk" comment.

I feel like the logs speak for themselves. Do you consent to me posting them here?