Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A way to survive without the head (kinda)
If you, for some reason, don't want to walk around with the useless flab of skin and muscle on your head called the 'head', why not just remove it and place all the vital stuff somewhere else? In order to remove your head, you need a willingsurgeon (trying to self surgery it would just kill you), and a special jar that preserves your brain and keeps you alive. Once your head is removed and your brain is in a jar, the surgeon will open up your chest, place your brain in your chest, somehow connect the brain to your nerves, and bam! You are a man without a head! Sure it isnt accurate to anything, and your going to need another extremely risky surgery to give yourself sight, but it's still a great prank!
Now I can achieve TRUE NUGGET FORM as I remove someone’s legs and arms, however, what is stopping someone from putting my brain in someone else who still has their head?
(06-08-2021, 07:35 AM)Jakson Wrote: Now I can achieve TRUE NUGGET FORM as I remove someone’s legs and arms, however, what is stopping someone from putting my brain in someone else who still has their head?

If you try to put your brain into somebody else, your brain melts.
This is actually pretty hilarious.
Idea sounds pretty fun but you would die right? Since removing the brain instantly kills you and cloning you would return you to normal. So you'd need the ability to revive the body after this weird transplant!
(06-08-2021, 10:37 AM)childd Wrote: Idea sounds pretty fun but you would die right? Since removing the brain instantly kills you and cloning you would return you to normal. So you'd need the ability to revive the body after this weird transplant!

Defib maybe?
(06-08-2021, 10:37 AM)childd Wrote: Idea sounds pretty fun but you would die right? Since removing the brain instantly kills you and cloning you would return you to normal. So you'd need the ability to revive the body after this weird transplant!

Maybe the brain in a jar thing would revive you directly into your brain, and you would have to dump the brain from the jar into the chest?
This is absolutely terrifying.

Where do I sign up?
(06-08-2021, 12:24 PM)Technature Wrote: This is absolutely terrifying.

Where do I sign up?
When somebody codes it...

Hopefully..
If you'd remove the head after removing the brain, you wouldn't have any eyes or ears, lol.
Naturally this would require Strange Reagent and outside help but this sounds fucking great lmao

Perhaps be able to put eyes on limb stumps so you can see out of them? Or maybe that's too horrific.
Honestly id love if robotics got an easier way to revive people for making frankenstien abominations
The jar could have limited visibility and hearing range (like it is nearsighted or something) via an attached camera, and could be rigged up to remotely pilot a cyborg or a human body with a robobrain, or even simple bots like buttbots and amusing ducks. The only downside would be that you'd lose connection if your brain and body didn't both have radio signal at the time.

Or, if you want to get really terrifying, make it use the wifi/computer stuff. Imagine staffies hacking your body and making you bring them donuts.
Krang?