Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit
[Image: unknown.png]
Was worried for a moment they were all the heads, that would have been perfection
[Image: YigjFv4.png]
Plant site was cog2's bridge so geneticists weren't anywhere near, but this response was still great.
(06-06-2021, 12:04 PM)BatElite Wrote: [Image: YigjFv4.png]
Plant site was cog2's bridge so geneticists weren't anywhere near, but this response was still great.

Well, I was that one geneticist. If genetics has taught me anything, just sit around and fool around with genes and tell your gene friend to stop researching mutations so you can get injectors and increased material storage
(05-27-2021, 07:03 PM)onetoughcreampuff Wrote: [Image: theairisplasmabutwowgenes.png]

lmao did not expect to find my antic on there. i was bolts fun round
[Image: botanynerds.png]genetics died first for once, and whatever was left of security were fighting frogs rather than the blob rapidly expanding towards them, more at 11
Finally got a good one from yesterday.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: c4VarFb.png]
[Image: Screenshot_550.png]
(06-27-2021, 07:52 AM)Sord213 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_550.png]

I'm in that picture looking stylish as fuck. I remember this round. Genetics literally didn't give a fuck that a blob was about to eat them. Classic.
(06-27-2021, 07:52 AM)Sord213 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_550.png]
I was the yellow Blob that round and i took this screenshot before i deploy
[Image: aAGFEcz.png]
[Image: mXYubb7.png]
[Image: pvK0yPK.png]
Sadly i took the sreenshot 1 second late as there was a big fire in genetics as u can see by the burning person that just exited genetics. The HoP is in the scanner agreeing to becoming a God.
[Image: tizftMF.png]
yeah I mean you only have what, like 6 weapons of mass destruction? practically harmless!