Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Cheese for Mentor Mice
(04-01-2021, 07:29 PM)Brixx79 Wrote: Frank pretty much nailed it.  As much as I can see i being beneficial having more than one way to ask a mentor for help, I don't see it being superior to just using the function that exists so you can be more specific.

this isn't to make it better than using mentorhelp, i came up with this idea while playing as a mentor mouse myself. only one person saw fit to really interact with me and they were working on a hellburn for the engine so he didn't seem like the kind of person who would benefit from having a mentor in their pocket.

i think this is one of the more interesting gameplay styles added to the game. it reminded me a lot of playing as a personal pocket ai on tg, but, the way we have it here is in the form of a talking mouse that is designed to help new or even returning players get to grips with the game. in general i also just enjoy helping people out. the appeal for me is that it combines the visceral aspect of actually playing the game (in a sense from the safety of someone's pocket) with the ability to provide help/support to people.
I would approve of mentor mice cheese being a reward or something for good mentor mousing. Dunno how that would work mechanically though
(04-06-2021, 10:07 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: I would approve of mentor mice cheese being a reward or something for good mentor mousing. Dunno how that would work mechanically though
(03-30-2021, 01:03 AM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: [Image: Uryz8Rd.png]

Give mouse cheese to make them slightly bigger, cheese can be dispensed similarly to Sec Tickets by right-clicking the mouse to leave a "Space Yelp" review that the mouse may then eat to enlarge themselves
(04-09-2021, 10:08 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: -SNIP-

Give mouse cheese to make them slightly bigger, cheese can be dispensed similarly to Sec Tickets by right-clicking the mouse to leave a "Space Yelp" review that the mouse may then eat to enlarge themselves

attach the enlarging to the mentor's account, so that after a few months we might see ABSOULUTELY MASSIVE mentor mice appear when one comes to dispense knowledge.