Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
Me and Edgar mass produced AIs. So...so many (9) The other QM Decided at some point to also steal the Main AI.
[Image: jr9VpT1.png]
[Image: fhOF3Y8.jpg]
This was made by me, its basically 4 graviton acerators that go in a loop, my creation was my own device, i got hit by a crate full of monkie corpses, then i got brought back, and the captain made it fully automatic, it was glorious
[Image: O7ZS8Uc.jpg]
Hehe station go bye bye
(note the power of the microbomb, then times it by 4, and keep in mind that this explosion destroyed lockers)

Box edit: Eeek eeek why my images no embed
(06-27-2020, 07:30 PM)Boxta Wrote: [Image: A7ujg2Y]
Hehe station go bye bye
(note the power of the microbomb, then times it by 4, and keep in mind that this explosion destroyed lockers)

Box edit: Eeek eeek why my images no embed

Upload it on imgur and then attach the i.imgur link between ["img] and ["/img] without the ".
[Image: d0uWwI7.png]

Need I say more?
[Image: rxRSaNe.png]

Got roped into doing Urs Dungeon 5 by Digiornio Pizzarelli, so we had some fun with it. First one is the statue room at the end commemorating the solvers who completed Urs Dungeons 1-3

[Image: yJxuCaW.png]

This one is where we decided to just doodle some stuff while we waited on other peeps to enter. Digiornio's text in red, mine in purple
Life of a staff assistant.[Image: kBAIxfy.png]
https://streamable.com/0ccu8f

apparently someone punched a bunch of holes in the walls and then broke into toxins
What the fuck, how was there that much plasma on the station?
(07-20-2020, 11:48 PM)Carbadox Wrote: What the fuck, how was there that much plasma on the station?

I was there that round, pretty sure it was two (canbomb)canisters pressurized way over their limits with bomb mix. Open walls allowed it to spread almost instantly everywhere on the station. I was running right past medbay when it started.

It was what true hell is like.

Edit: Oh hey that was actually my burning body in the stock room, the one safe refuge I found away from the flames but alas, it was not enough.
Photo 
[img]https://i.imgur.com/P9i8mt2.png[/img]
I built a underwater mansion complete with power generation and no oxygen
[Image: Kp6NjoF.png]
[Image: ZKDyYQY.png]
mega milk
[Image: fb5Yc8n.png]

We threw Shitty Bill a birthday party! (Nobody came.  frown )