GOREs HoS Application
sorry, but i have to say no to this one. scrubbo trashdigger isn't a name i associate with good experiences. if anything, it's the opposite. i can confirm a lot of the issues brought up previously in this thread. harassment of nonantags, temperamental issues, and overall incompetency. i remember a round not too long ago where you batonned me for shooting someone in self defense while they were trying to kill me with a katana. you then ignored my pleas for help and my pained gasps of "dying, help", cuffed me, and tossed me into the boxing ring. for context, i was there to spectate the fight about to happen there, not to participate at all. if the md weren't there i would've died within a few seconds of you tossing me in there. your explanation when confronted was that i was arrested for not keeping the fighting in the ring, which is weird because you didn't seem to give nearly as much of a shit about the other people fighting outside the ring, including the guy attacking me. i have a lot of other experiences with you, most of them not exactly the most positive, and most of them convincing me that you simply aren't hos material.
(05-21-2020, 11:18 AM)Mopcat Wrote: sorry, but i have to say no to this one. scrubbo trashdigger isn't a name i associate with good experiences. if anything, it's the opposite. i can confirm a lot of the issues brought up previously in this thread. harassment of nonantags, temperamental issues, and overall incompetency. i remember a round not too long ago where you batonned me for shooting someone in self defense while they were trying to kill me with a katana. you then ignored my pleas for help and my pained gasps of "dying, help", cuffed me, and tossed me into the boxing ring. for context, i was there to spectate the fight about to happen there, not to participate at all. if the md weren't there i would've died within a few seconds of you tossing me in there. your explanation when confronted was that i was arrested for not keeping the fighting in the ring, which is weird because you didn't seem to give nearly as much of a shit about the other people fighting outside the ring, including the guy attacking me. i have a lot of other experiences with you, most of them not exactly the most positive, and most of them convincing me that you simply aren't hos material.

To be frank - that certain round you mentioned...more than once I have stated that the fight I am offering in the boxing ring that match is a fight to the death and that any participant should expect that. Not sure if you did not see one of the many times I shouted that out there; but there ya'go.

Also "incompetency" is a pretty mean and devaluing term to put to use.

If you were the one guy suffering a cardiac arrest - I am afraid that I had no defibrilator and tried to shock you to get you out of that state of shock. Not only does a shocked door, vendormat or defib heal the state of shock; a stun baton works just as well.
(05-21-2020, 11:18 AM)Mopcat Wrote: for context, i was there to spectate the fight about to happen there, not to participate at all.

I think you're missing a key detail in your response, mate.

Please look over this sentence again.

Sec should be assuming this to be the case whenever fighting arena mishaps are happening unless they can confirm it themselves.
(05-22-2020, 08:39 AM)Technature Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 11:18 AM)Mopcat Wrote: for context, i was there to spectate the fight about to happen there, not to participate at all.

I think you're missing a key detail in your response, mate.

Please look over this sentence again.

Sec should be assuming this to be the case whenever fighting arena mishaps are happening unless they can confirm it themselves.

I was not playing a security officer to the best of my knowledge. Though that round has been quite a time ago.
I think you have the potential to be a good HoS, but you need to work on your decision making and aggressiveness. I remember particularly bad situations with you in the past but for the most part your attitude has shifted since then, and I think if you can get fully past that kind of thinking to come to a more all around positive spot, that you would be good to go.

But for now I have to say no. But definitely keep playing sec and take things slowly, analyze the situations you're in carefully, and in a few months time with shown improvement, I'm sure myself and others would be comfortable seeing you with the beret
Alright. Normally this would wait until a requisite amount of time has passed, but we've elected to go ahead and close this app for now. It's run out of positive steam and I would like it if you were free to focus less on receiving more feedback for your past actions (do absolutely heed it though) and more on playing and improving. Go make a better name for yourself in-game and people will naturally notice how your behaviour has changed. You're my first and favorite short-term turnaround case so it bums me out to deny this application but I see it easily passing the second time if you stay on course, so don't be discouraged.