Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Technically we already have these (https://wiki.ss13.co/Construction#Mousetrap_car) but perhaps a version that you can control would be good
Secretium - a secret chem with a ludicrously complicated recipe. It does absolutely nothing whatsoever, except perhaps inform you that you wasted a bunch of time when you make it.
(02-14-2020, 04:22 AM)Mouse Wrote: Secretium - a secret chem with a ludicrously complicated recipe.  It does absolutely nothing whatsoever, except perhaps inform you that you wasted a bunch of time when you make it.

effect: wastes an hour of your time before immediately and harmlessly dissipating into thin air
The clown should be announced at roundstart like the heads and the AI are.
(02-14-2020, 05:25 PM)Mouse Wrote: The clown should be announced at roundstart like the heads and the AI are.

Good clowns announce themselves. I.E, NOOT - banana + photos sec
(02-14-2020, 04:22 AM)Mouse Wrote: Secretium - a secret chem with a ludicrously complicated recipe. It does absolutely nothing whatsoever, except perhaps inform you that you wasted a bunch of time when you make it.

Bonus points if it has a genuinely useful, plausible use listed on the wiki that is a complete lie.
A mutation or medchem that consumes your body in flames but revives you like SR. Incendiary Mitochondria spliced with Regeneration or something. One time use. Move over cryo ice cube healing, make way for doctors causing pillars of flame stationwide to revive mauled staff assistants.

Idea of extremely questionable quality sponsored by my desire to see how many times I could become the hottest thing on the station in a round.
Bannium

A secret chem that bans the creator upon synthesis.

When applied to others, it gives them a fake admin PM that says "Mind explaining what you just did?"
(02-16-2020, 06:09 PM)Podrick Equus Wrote: Bannium

A secret chem that bans the creator upon synthesis.

When applied to others, it gives them a fake admin PM that says "Mind explaining what you just did?"

Nah, have it 'flip a coin' to decide if the PM says "Hey, got a minute?" OR "Mind explaining what you just did"
Why haven't we done more with the stock exchange thing?
It'd be nice if you could buy some things there, like a brand spankin' new headset or a rubber duckie, or at least SOMETHING that you could physically cherish (for the rest of the round, at least)
Add a "absolutely under no circumstance do I ever want to be this antag because if I am I will immediately kill myself" option to antag preferences that prevents you from being chosen if there aren't enough people who have it enabled.
Sound like more a thing you could probably do in prayers/ahelp (maybe not ahelp, idk the policies on stuff like that) I'd assume admins wouldn't mind if you asked for your antag status to be moved to someone else.
Make treads operate on tank controls.
(02-27-2020, 08:18 AM)Trustworthy Wrote: Make treads operate on tank controls.

When running. On walk they move regularly, but slower than leg walking
(02-27-2020, 09:09 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 08:18 AM)Trustworthy Wrote: Make treads operate on tank controls.

When running. On walk they move regularly, but slower than leg walking

I actually support this...but as a different kind of tread that would be produceable.