The Newly Weds:
[Image: unknown.png]
(picture courtesy of snowlife)
Snow Galli(played by snowlife) is the one in the beret
Liliy Rothchild(played by arby101) is in the dress
and Nia Williamson(played by me) is the one with the brown hair
Important Guests:
Guy Greaseknuckle: best man to Snow Galli and minister for the wedding
The First witness: some kind of strange eye thing?
Captain bannanas: Snow also invited bannanas not sure why
What happened:
Although i was experiencing SSD during my own wedding I know a few things happened
1) Liliy Rothchild put a nuke the station so people had to come in 440 seconds or die
2) a lot of people showed up
3) the diner got destroyed
More pics:

^credit to Mr Melons
^Credit to snowlife
^ Credit to arby101

All three of us made it to the shuttle, see you in space hawaii!
and people say space romance is dead
RESONANT BILL CASCADE
(picture credit avack)
[Image: huScSbe.png]

Didn't get a shot of the completely predictable aftermath.
[Image: pGgudrm.png]
How did he manage to get an office at CentComm?!
(09-04-2019, 02:40 PM)pali6 Wrote: [Image: pGgudrm.png]

Admin shenanigans, he was always there, or the fact that he's the Lorekeeper. (Now you know why he keeps saying "Ever wonder what happened in place?")
(09-06-2019, 09:32 AM)MeWaka Wrote:

Admin shenanigans, he was always there, or the fact that he's the Lorekeeper. (Now you know why he keeps saying "Ever wonder what happened in place?")

It was actually me that built it. Got kicked in the groin like 6 times by the Senator because I kept spilling a full beaker of carbon by mistake. :shelterfrog:
(09-06-2019, 09:43 AM)pali6 Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 09:32 AM)MeWaka Wrote:

It was actually me that built it. Got kicked in the groin like 6 times by the Senator because I kept spilling a full beaker of carbon by mistake. :shelterfrog:

Holy darn congrats.
[Image: L4v1KSF.png]
All hail the five AIs and their protector, the fierce buttcrab.
(09-11-2019, 11:06 PM)Tribaja Wrote: [Image: L4v1KSF.png]
All hail the five AIs and their protector, the fierce buttcrab.

And now, the name of the AIs and their protector.
1: SKOOT DAT BUT (Phyvo
2: NT.SS.C.A.a.C.M.S.-13d4 (Comrade f191
3: Faith (Polivilas
4: Revolution AI (C4xmaniac
5: Terrance (Risquu
Buttcrab (Pali 6
"just do what comes natural"

[Image: vd59j9.png]
[Image: a8xZQ3U.png]

in which ion goes back to preschool
(10-20-2019, 10:36 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: [Image: a8xZQ3U.png]

in which ion goes back to preschool

I'm so happy that we discovered this together
As it turns out, you can indeed throw monkeys into the singularity for what seems like a permanent power boost. Sometimes, though, the monkeys may get bounced back by the containment field instead of getting swallowed, but a simple graviton + pressure sensor system is enough to redirect errant monkeys back to where they belong.

Combine this with a cargo pad for easy delivery of crates of fresh monkeys and some good ol' fashioned hard work pushing the crates onto the graviton, and you have a monkey singularity feeding system that produces a spectacular spray of blood and organs, set to the melodious rhythm of splatting and deathgasping.

[Image: BlJkSpT.png]
[Image: JZqECM9.png]
I can foresee this being easily expandable in the future: more graviton and pad systems, faster delivery systems, more labor, etc. It's a really beautiful way to tie the entire engineering department together, similar to Oshan; you've Quartermasters ordering monkeys and raising funds for them, Mechanics to build the systems to deliver said monkeys to the singulo, and Engineers to watch over the arrays, emitters, and generators.

We got to 7.33 MW that hour-ish round with our system, but you could probably go even higher. You could probably reach 50MW within the same time period, given four monkeys per crate, and assuming that each monkey adds 100kW to output and it takes 30 seconds for a monkey crate to be ordered by QM, tele'd to Engineering, and then swallowed by the singulo. I've entered it into the Goonstation Records thread, and I don't expect to hold the record for long, but man will I remember that image.

Shoutouts to:
  • Quartermaster Constance Rainbow-Storm, who ordered many of the monkey crates used to feed the singulo and accidentally got swallowed by it attempting to push some monkeys into it.
  • Chief Engineer Sam Eagle, whose death gave me the access required to build the contraption and order the monkey crates after Constance died.
  • Head of Personnel Rob Injun, who feed some monkeys into the singulo by hand and reminded me to turn off the arrays to prevent overloading the grid (though I don't quite remember this being a problem).
  • The like fifty monkeys sacrificed to produce this bath of blood and kilowatts.
So happy to have my death contribute! big grin