Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
give horrorform lings matter eater with a really small cooldown
I want to be able to disarm people and eat their guns/stunbatons/crowbars/whatever they are hitting me with at the escape shuttle
And I want all the secret chems to be not secret!

Maybe give a reason as to why this would be a good idea or a needed change. It just look kinda kneejerky otherwise.
I mean. This would be funny.
except yours is literally opening up the gates of hell and mine is not that big of a suggestion that would give lings just a slight bit more of an edge against huge mobs
horrorform is a big abomination that can devour a human in seconds, and it would make it less of a "hit ling with big stick repeatedly -> drop stick because ling -> pick stick up again because ling has two arms and not ten -> proceed to mob ling"
also ling eating guns is pretty funny, yes
Is the horror form really that weak that we have to take away the weapons of the crew or should lings no get into these situations in the first place?
I dont know if the idea behind the horror form was to be a last resort, or just a way for them to go loud and still achieve something. Because I always thought lings were all about stealth and not being caught.

(05-15-2019, 12:11 PM)drWoof Wrote: horrorform is a big abomination that can devour a human in seconds, and it would make it less of a "hit ling with big stick repeatedly -> drop stick because ling -> pick stick up again because ling has two arms and not ten -> proceed to mob ling"

This is what I meant. IMO giving a reason with your suggestion just makes it seem more understandable as to why this would be a good thing to do. I didnt mean any offense by my first message.
dont think horror form needs any buffs, and this probably wouldnt be that effective anyway, but it would be funny
[Image: gPa35BO.png]
no problem, how about we just keep adding on and you just say when it gets funny enough for you
(05-15-2019, 07:15 PM)DyssalC Wrote: [Image: gPa35BO.png]
no problem, how about we just keep adding on and you just say when it gets funny enough for you

If you listen closely you can almost hear the vampires whimpering in the background, long forgotten by time itself.
this is getting out of...........hand
well if this got added id say just do it when you click absorb with an item in your active hand, rather than having a dedicated button
(05-15-2019, 07:57 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: well if this got added id say just do it when you click absorb with an item in your active hand, rather than having a dedicated button

or just using an item on yourself crams it into your mouth and eats it because your giant crab claws lack the dexterity to do anything else
(05-16-2019, 12:42 AM)Dauntasa Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 07:57 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: well if this got added id say just do it when you click absorb with an item in your active hand, rather than having a dedicated button

or just using an item on yourself crams it into your mouth and eats it because your giant crab claws lack the dexterity to do anything else

let crewmembers be able to prime grenades and cram them inside of horrorform ling at the cost of their arm, but dealing all of the explosion damage directly to the ling

You think thats bad? Check this shit out

[Image: m4QkF45.png]

Thats a quarter of the screen.

[Image: ZMD4yMM.png]
There's slightly less in Shambler mode though.

On a more serious note, give it a modified version where the item-noming can be interrupted by moving or being moved and has a bit of a delay where you can still try to shove the item away. Maybe longer to make it more fair and because the ling has to prepare its stomach for something that is definitely not living. So it'd be less worthwhile than just tossing it away from them or using it yourself, but when it does happen, it's kinda funny.