Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I get out my MPRT-7 and blow up the newly arriving officer. After he is no longer a problem, I plant a breaching charge on the door to the head of security's office and throw an incendiary grenade through the resulting hole.
I follow the human im assisting to his pod
Recusor
It sounds like it got a little quieter.
You get out of the locker and take a quick look around.  It seems one of the mean people went closer to the main halls.  The other one doesn't seem to be anywhere.
You take this opportunity to slap a wall in front of the mail chute door.

Flesh Utopia (5)
You assure the admin that you will never, ever, EVER do anything that could potentially ruin someone's round unless you have an antag role.

You then immediately break through a window, ask "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" and proceed to make a butt bot.

What the actual hell?

Blitzen and S.A.A.D.
Really, when you think about it, all this standing around for a solid minute and doing nothing is kind of counter productive.  You're not sure what's really making you do that all the time.
You jump out into space and get into the pod you left behind.  The cyborg follows after you.  Then you drive to the listening post and begin repairs.
Considering the minor damage, this shouldn't take long.

FuLPaSM
It shouldn't take much longer to finish this situation.
You head off to the cyborg dock in robotics.
Just in time to see the clown doctor create a butt bot.  A nearby knocked out roboticist appears to be missing his butt.
Really, it doesn't take a first grade intelligence to be able to figure out what's going on here.
Deciding you're not dealing with that shit, you decide to toggle through your Robo-cams to see if any of the robots or the new cyborg sees anything interesting.
Why is that one looking at a syndicate pod in an unknown location?
Wait is that the cyborg?
It...it knows to destroy that thing, right?

Highlander (2)
There is literally nothing that explosive missiles hasn't solved today.  You reach into your backpack to grab another one.
...............wait, how many did you fire so far?
Was that one you fired at the door the last one?
Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh...
I focus on finishing the current door blocking. As soon as this is done I want to jump into the closet again, but peek, and if I see a solo baddie to try to *2* shove him down and steal his things
Latejoin: Manne Love, Janitor: Received "CRITICAL MESS" distress signal from NTHQ.

Arrive to station.
";The hell'd y'all do!? Mession readings are..." *gives self wet willy* ";over 8 Gallaghers!!"
OOC: I formally request the buttbot gets a turn every minute from here on out.
IC:

Flesh Utopia, Artisan of Gore:
I marvel at my child, my honorable creation.
I grab a hand-labeler and label it "FuLPaSM".
I ask myself aloud "Why exactly do I keep smashing through windows when i have a perfectly good medical ID on my uniform?"
Then I smash a window out of robotics and into the hallway- destination: north-ish? anywhere but right next to Sleepy McNobutt
I ask the human if he requires any more assistance.
Fuck that guy. Stun grenade>shotgun combo hasn't failed yet. After he is dealt with, I do the thing with the Head of Security's office I tried to do last time.
Event:
The Butt Bot gets a turn.  Every turn, roll a D6.  On a 6, the butt bot chirps the word "Butt".
Because this is an important Bot, His Hers Its?  Turn comes before all others.

Buttbot (4)
Nothing happens.

Recusor
Well that's completely sealed.
You run back to the locker in the off chance that the one guy comes back.

Manne Love (My favorite name)
You get a response from several people.  You attempt to piece together the current events.
The station has gone code Nuclear.
There are a couple of non-nuclear people hurting, killing, and generally annoying others.  One of them seems to have exploded for no discernible reason.
Most of the messes seem to be due to exploded security people in security.  However, the area is currently under attack and is likely a suicide area for you right now.
what do?

Flesh Utopia (6)
You smack a label on the butt bot.  You name it after your favorite AI system on the station.
You think on why you smashed through the window this time around...oh, right.  That door was bolted close.  Plus, as a medical doctor, you don't have access to robotics anyway.
It was the only real option now that you think about it.
Well, if it worked the first time, it'll work again!
You find yourself in the pool room.  You're not 100% sure how you got here, but your eyes were closed during most of the running so it would only make sense.

S.A.A.D.
You think fixing this pod can only lead to good things.  You then ask the red dressed man if he needs anything.
He seems deep in thought at the moment.
Astounding.

Highlander (3)
You chuck a flash bang at the officer.  He notices it and runs in the opposite direction.  It didn't get the intended results, but damn it that's good enough.
You proceed to blow up the door to the HoS' personal room.
That guy outside will probably wanna charge in once his reinforcements clone arrive.
I step inside the listening post and ask S.A.D.D. if they wanna play a game: Who can take their hat off the fastest. I'll remove my helmet, and they can open their brain cover, and whoever does it quicker wins
Manne Love, Janitor:

" Craaaap. "
" I'm on that station... "
" Station 13 "
*facepalm*
" I thought it a water-cooler myth! "

" Okay, Love! You're an elite; a Purple Beret! Time to work it. "

Actions: I scavenge the shuttle for an emergency oxygen tank, breath mask, and whatever meds I can find. Priority to epi pens and analgesics.

Additional RP Element: You're free to ignore this, I'm just informing on my plans to avoid confusion. I'm gonna be taking the main roll of each turn and add/subtract it to/from my "Rationale" which ranges from -9 to +9. So 1=-3 and 6=+3. I'll be trying to RP around that.

(If this were in-game I'd probably strip naked and run to the death-hole. This feels very odd.)
Flesh Utopia, apparently doesn't know what access a medical ID goes to:

I look for a container and proceed to drink the pool.
My competition drives spring into overload and quickly reach dangerous levels. I attempt to fling my brain cover open as fast as possible utilzing all possible mechanical strength.
I quickly peek and see if the HOS is in his room, if he is, I throw in a shock grenade into his office, then after it goes off I shoot him in the face and steal his ID&Egun. If not I fart on his bedsheets, use the announcement computer to announce "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! LET THE GALAXY BURN!" to the station, and use a weak breaching charge to open up his locker so I can steal all his shit.
FuLPaSM the Butt Bot (4)
Nothing happens.

Blitzen (2) against S.A.A.D. (1)
You challenge the cyborg to a game you call "Hat Take Off".  That's...like, the worst name possible, but that's not the point.
You explain that the first to take off their hat at the count of 3 is the winner, and that the cyborg can use it's brain cover as a substitute.
At "Go", you end up fumbling your helmet before successfully taking it off.
The cyborg ends up fumbling its head, accidentally crushing it in its hands.
Uh...............success?
---
Congratulations.  You killed your only friend half the team under you.

Manne Love (Effortless, but have a 4 anyway.)
Seems like not much happened to warrant taking stuff off the shuttle yet.  You grab yourself an oxygen tank, a breath mask, and a couple general medkits.

Flesh Utopia (3)
That pool water looks delicious.  You attempt to look for something to drink with it.
There seems to be nothing here you can use.
It immediately dawns on you that there's a bar right outside.  And it probably has a glass or two.
Well that was a minute wasted.

Highlander (6)
All things considered, it probably wouldn't make sense for the HoS to be in here unless he was coming in to attack you.
You slap an explosive on his personal locker and bust it open.  (Code Nuclear:Active) There isn't much in it, but maybe some of it could be useful?  Not much more than a flash and handcuffs and a spare outfit.
You're pretty sure no one would be fooled by the spare outfit at this point.

Everyone
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! LET THE GALAXY BURN!"