Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crazyabe's stationbox
My goal- To build a station that looks like it was designed by several generations of designers who hated each other- and make it functional and exceptionally OSHA noncompliant.
My current stage- Most important things are plotted out now all I need to do is fill it in.
[Image: sLrYXMz.jpg]
Your technological and biological distinctiveness will be added to our own.
I like it. Just a couple weeks ago in discord I asked if someone ever made a giant map that is just a square taking up almost 300x300 and everyone laughed in my face. Who's laughing now?
(08-28-2018, 12:33 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I like it. Just a couple weeks ago in discord I asked if someone ever made a giant map that is just a square taking up almost 300x300 and everyone laughed in my face. Who's laughing now?

Interesting fact- the whole area for this map is 300x300, while this thing *only* takes up a 100x100ish area.
(08-28-2018, 12:44 PM)Crazyabe Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:33 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I like it. Just a couple weeks ago in discord I asked if someone ever made a giant map that is just a square taking up almost 300x300 and everyone laughed in my face. Who's laughing now?

Interesting fact- the whole area for this map is 300x300, while this thing *only* takes up a 100x100ish area.

Oh, I assumed it was the whole thing. Sad, I take back what I said. Maybe one day someone will have the vision and drive to create the god-tier box map.
if youre going for the "designers who hate eachother" angle
maybe fill one of those massive solid hunks of wall with a dumb maze
(08-28-2018, 05:17 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: if youre going for the "designers who hate eachother" angle
maybe fill one of those massive solid hunks of wall with a dumb maze

Thank you for the idea. -Massive maze leading to the ghost drone factory added.