Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Recusor
The AI says that there are two nuke operatives in security.
That was easy.

FuLPaSM (5)
You watch the clown doctor for a potential chance to slap him back in medbay.  Like while he's leaving the main AI area.  You close the door on him and teleport him to pathology.
In the mean time you alert Recusor to the location of the nuke ops, presumably so he knows where not to go because law 1 i guess i dunno you never cared about the details.

Highlander (6)
Okay.  This can't possibly be a bad decision.  Let's blow the door off of the security main room.  You carefully aim and fire your missile.
The second it would hit the door, a security officer kicks it open and gets ready to fire.
Man.  His day must really suck right now.
There appears to be some more behind him.  At least one of them screamed.

Flesh Utopia (3)
Well, that's good and done.  Time to get to medbay.
...oh wait the door closed in front of you...time to hack it.
*voooop*
Wait, what's this room.
*voooop*
oh hey this looks like medbay but super secret.
You feel a little sick, but you're in medbay I guess.

Operative 69 (4)
(Roll =/= 6)
Seeing as you have literally no other option, you decide to ask the admins for help pray in the hopes that the space gods are willing to help you.
Sadly, nothing out of the ordinary happens.
I head to security, RCD in hand and watching out for any bad guys!
Meat Doctor, Fully Delightized and Loving It™:

Eat and drink anything that isn't bolted down and/or break into the monkeypen.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Oh, good, the staff assistant is obviously lost. Let's remind him that he's heading towards the area where the danger is (see later).
  • Seriously, is my cyborg done yet? I'm going to need it to start repairing some of these holes that keep popping up with all of the explosio-... oh, was that another one? Great.

Code:
(PDA -> Recusor) notice(status(location(security), dangerous(true)), cause(nuclearEmergency))
I throw a sarin grenade at the security officers and run in the opposite direction.
Recusor
You head to security, ready to kick ass and take names.
You get a message from the AI, indicating that the Nuke Ops are armed and dangerous and that you should be moving AWAY from the area.
Pffft, what does it know?

Flesh Utopia (6)
You take literally everything you can find and drink it down.  Then you break into the monkey pen.  The monkies look like they could really use some hugs.
This can only end positively.  (Results of the roll will be carried over several minutes)

FuLPaSM
You send out a reminder that Recusor is going the wrong way.
Well, if he doesn't listen, you tried.  It's not like you knew he would do that, right?
Anyway, the roboticists apparently forgot about the body.  Well, either that or they plan on using the naked guy as a host for the body.  Upon talking to them, they ask if they can make a new one for you, as letting them use the original one will speed the process up.

Highlander (2)
Enemies behind cover?  Hello grenade.  You chuck your Sarin grenade towards the officers.  You toss it a little too far and it lands in the garbage disposal.  The officer near it immediately engages it.
Well shit.
---
Meanwhile...
---
"I swear I'm gonna beat that clown to death when I get my hands on him.  Leaving me stranded in the medbay checkpoint with no way of getting out...god, does no one actually throw things out?"
The garbage disposal makes a noise.
"God, let it be a crowbar or a fire extinguisher."
A bunch of gas followed by a grenade immediately exits the garbage dispensor.
"*cough cough* Jesus, what the hell?  How the hell did someone...flush that...down the.........shit.
The crusher claims another.
As Im heading towards security I realize that maybe a round about approach would be better. I put on my spacesuit and helmet and hop out an airlock near the market to observe what security looks like from the outside first.
I'm going to grab lockers and make a defensive line for Highlander to shoot past. Anyone that crosses past is going to get wrestled to hell and back.

As a reminder, I have a wrestling belt, melee expert, and security expert

EDIT: Also as a reminder, we did say we hid the bomb in the brig bathroom for safe keeping
FuLPaSM (AI)

Oh, cool, someone's volunteered to become a cyborg. How nice of them to totally voluntarily give up their squishy organic shell. Voluntarily.

Code:
(PDA -> Roboticist) response(true)

Actions:
  • Queue up the relevant parts for a new cyborg in the robotics fabricators.
  • Given the amount of explosions coming from security, I'd expect to hear a lot more chatter over the intercoms. Remember that someone disabled that a while ago, so go and "retune" the intercoms. If in doing so I notice that the cameras are disabled, meaning that I can't do it, resign myself to being blind to all of the people in there. That's okay, if I don't know about them I don't have to take actions to help them.
Doctor Professor "Healthy Flesh" Utopia, MD:

I hug each monkey as i add them to a nearby closet, dragging that around. Then i smash my way into maintenance. Still not sure why i'm breaking into places, don't I have that other doctor's ID ?
"Still, seems more in character to go through the window" I say out loud to my closet of monkeys.
I ask very nicely to be let free
Fuck it. ANOTHER SARIN GRENADE!
(Shouldn't explosives expert give a bonus to grenade-related rolls?)
I grab the nearest person and suplex them till one of us dies.
Recusor (4)
The AI may have a point.  Running straight into potential danger can be...uh...dangerous.  It's better to think about this and gather some info.
You slap on an emergency space suit and grab an oxygen tank and survey security.
...oh...security podbay appears to have a giant hole in it.
That might be where they entered from.
There also appears to be an unfamiliar pod nearby.

Blitzen (6)
You grab everything you can and form a makeshift wall made of lockers and other durable objects, making sure to avoid the fire and to leave a hole to fire from.
That should hold pretty well.

FuLPaSM (4)
You haven't heard anything from security for a while, so you turn a new radio on.
While doing that, you notice the new hole in the wall has some bits of human in it.  That's...less than ok.
Half of security has inactive cameras as well.  Unsurprisingly, the half not occupied by security.

Flesh Utopia (3)
Whelp, time to gently break some windows with the monkey locker.
Or some other way to break out anyway.
You crash through yet another window into genetics.
The genetics people seem less than enthused, which is pretty normal.  As you move about, you slip on some ice.
You're pretty sure that ice wasn't there before.  Honk!

Operative 69
You ask the medical director if you could be let go.
"I dunno, let me think.  Mmmmm...uh...hmm...uuuhhhhh...maybe......no."
Well dang it.
You think you over heard someone saying they have permission to use the AI's cyborg for the body.
You're also missing your bomb implants.  Awkward.
You can see in the background a staff assistant suplexing someone a lot.  You have no real idea what this means for you.

Highlander (4)
Quote:Shouldn't explosives expert give a bonus to grenade-related rolls?
To be fair, +1 to 2 is still the lower average.

Anywho, you chuck a new Sarin grenade.  This one wasn't noticed.
Unfortunately, it still only caught one of them, and reinforcements are probably gonna arrive any second now.

Dan Kelly (6, 1, 5, 6)
You log back into the game to act for the first time since the first page the first minute.  The very station itself waits in baited breath to what you're about to do.
...oh...murder...well, no points for originality.
You grab the nearest medbay staff and proceed to beat the ever loving shit out of him and refuse to stop until he stops breathing.
Good news, he stops breathing.
Bad news, literally all of medbay appears to have seen you do that.
Wanted level = Pretty fucking high
I move towards the unfamiliar pod and see if I can access it.