Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Yes, we should have a thread for smallr quality of life changes like Haprenti's idea
Make biblefarting have a 1/256 chance to turn you into an ass-less cluwne
self-biomass should allow you to uncuff yourself - but at the cost of actually going intangible.
Be able to consume robuddies and beepsky as the horror-form changeling. Fart out sparks and iron filings!
Raw Vapourized Magic- disease reagent that turns you into a wizard. Grows wiz hat, sandals, and robe on you, and lets you use the basic 3 wiz spells. May suddenly spawn a staff in hand.

Also , variants of spider eggs that make you hatch cluwnespiders and clownspiders
A chem that decays into oxygen, so I don't have to set someone on fire to set off a heat reaction inside them.
(08-12-2018, 06:45 PM)Superlagg Wrote: A chem that decays into oxygen, so I don't have to set someone on fire to set off a heat reaction inside them.

which raises a good question of why we don't have much as far as mild chemical oxidizers. all we got is FOOF and while i'm not against a little overkill, i'm not really  gonna nuke manhattan to trim the lilacs in central park
(08-13-2018, 09:29 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 06:45 PM)Superlagg Wrote: A chem that decays into oxygen, so I don't have to set someone on fire to set off a heat reaction inside them.

which raises a good question of why we don't have much as far as mild chemical oxidizers. all we got is FOOF and while i'm not against a little overkill, i'm not really  gonna nuke manhattan to trim the lilacs in central park

I've always found it weird that oxygen and other gases are chems but as far as I know there's not a way to use chemistry to mess with atmospherics. Like, I think it could be interesting to make oxygen smoke bombs to create atmosphere where there isn't
(08-13-2018, 03:09 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 09:29 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:

I've always found it weird that oxygen and other gases are chems but as far as I know there's not a way to use chemistry to mess with atmospherics. Like, I think it could be interesting to make oxygen smoke bombs to create atmosphere where there isn't
Bleach, Hydrogen peroxide, Potassium nitrate (black powder), nitrous oxide (laughing gas), nitric acid, muriatic acid,
RC cars, and perhaps eventually the option to convert borgs/buddies into remote control for stupid gimmicks, traitortotting, and other shinanigans.

RC Remote: Works roughly like a signaller, except you need to have the car and remote on the same frequincy and more then one object on the same channel causes problems.

RC Car: Plug a battery into it and it can ride around the station, Range is super limited to within the line of sight and battery power unless the admins want people driving around the station with cars.

Clowns RC car could optionally hold a clown horn for annoying squeeks.
(08-17-2018, 11:00 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: RC cars, and perhaps eventually the option to convert borgs/buddies into remote control for stupid gimmicks, traitortotting, and other shinanigans.

RC Remote: Works roughly like a signaller, except you need to have the car and remote on the same frequincy and more then one object on the same channel causes problems.

RC Car: Plug a battery into it and it can ride around the station, Range is super limited to within the line of sight and battery power unless the admins want people driving around the station with cars.

Clowns RC car could optionally hold a clown horn for annoying squeeks.

Use the IJKL keys to drive the car, so you can walk around and drive it at the same time
RC mousetrap pipebombs.
(08-17-2018, 12:12 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: RC mousetrap pipebombs.

We do have those little car assemblies, so maybe you could attach the signaller to make it controllable
(08-17-2018, 12:15 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:12 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: RC mousetrap pipebombs.

We do have those little car assemblies, so maybe you could attach the signaller to make it controllable

Make it so signalling one just makes it turn right. Extreme skill needed to drive properly. And also due to how bad signallers are, extreme luck
(08-13-2018, 03:09 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I've always found it weird that oxygen and other gases are chems but as far as I know there's not a way to use chemistry to mess with atmospherics. Like, I think it could be interesting to make oxygen smoke bombs to create atmosphere where there isn't

(Liquid) oxygen is weird in general. IRL it evaporates at 90 K, but on the station you can scald people with an open bucket of heated oxygen. And you can pour some 200 units into your blood-stream to no ill effect, yet somehow still asphyxiate while you do that.