Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rubber Mats
Use rubber (from botany or elsewhere) to coat a wall or floor with rubber. This obscures the wall/floor type and prevents anyone from directly touching it (and thus triggering effects such as telecrystal). It also removes damage caused by hitting these surfaces (by way of, say, a graviton accelerator or a bad spacelube fall). It is possible to melt the coating off with heat but it causes noxious fumes.
(08-09-2018, 07:48 PM)Erev Wrote: (by way of, say, a graviton accelerator or a bad spacelube fall).

+1
(08-09-2018, 08:22 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:48 PM)Erev Wrote: (by way of, say, a graviton accelerator or a bad spacelube fall).

+1
+1
This would let mechanics build transport systems that work by firing the crew out of cannons to their destinations. +1
Yes.

Just yes.

+1
Amazing.
I'd suggest that it prevents slipping as well

Maybe even ground you from electric shock
Great idea, there are some really fun contraptions ive seen that do too much brute but are potentially useful
+1. I see a lot of potential with this.
(08-10-2018, 06:02 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 08:22 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:

+1
+1
I love it!

I'll love it even more if it lets us play spaceman pinball!
Really good idea that I don't recall seeing before somehow.
I like the idea of a great contraption being made but a traitor comes along and removes the rubber thus killing everyone who uses it.
(08-21-2018, 04:56 AM)Recusor Wrote: I like the idea of a great contraption being made but a clown comes along and removes the rubber thus killing everyone who uses it.

FTFY
This is a great idea and you should feel great. Now I don't have to unwrench every graviton I see compulsively.