Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
If I fart inside you, you should have a chance to hear it. A relentless torrent of internal ghost farting isn't the accolade it could be ~ let, the fart spam free!

Note: this is a terrible idea.
You can control when a person farts (bible farting causes the ghost to blow up and turn into another ghost)
Some item ideas

Large backpacks: Holds more items, but with a delay on adding and retrieving items from it

Safety helmet: Makes using Segways and skateboards safer by preventing crashing. Removing the helmet gives you bad helmet hair.

Packing tape: Allows you to seal crates, making the crate an object that can be picked up and sent through the mail. Using a sharp object breaks the tape, converting the crate back into it's original form

Packing peanuts: A genetic variation of peanuts. Can hold items like boxes. Edible

Martini Mixer: Let's you add chems without combining them until shaken. Adding ice chills the contents

Zipline: Set up two points along a straight path, and use the Zipline handle to quickly move between the two points.

Textured gloves: Allows you to hold and use items when lying down. Stuns and being knocked out still cause item dropping

Running shoes: Faster movement, walking does not protect from slipping

Newspapers: Contain QM market hints, Food and cocktail receipes, gardening tips, and bits of lore. Can be used to obscure your face and identity.
I like the gloves, would love to see Sec and Detective spawn with em, maybe make some of these their own thread
Envelopes for letters to be sealed in
(06-17-2018, 05:11 PM)Eibel Wrote: Envelopes for letters to be sealed in

Electric stamps that are staioned at department front offices. Stamps and seals a letter with a code that tells you the time, location, and indentity of the person who made the stamp
Robusten the air-tight properties of reinforced walls a bit. While they take explosions fairly well (slightly better than regular walls), they become leaky pieces of shit once damaged. My suggestion is to make the damaged states of reinforced walls not let air through.

Maybe also robusticate the floors a bit too, just so you'll need something stronger than the average pipebomb to punch a hole in the floor.
(01-24-2017, 08:48 AM)Cirrial Wrote: ^ *scream

Idea: give a health analyser to a bee. You've enlisted them as a medibee/nurse bee. They will bumble after the sick and wounded and administer medicinal honey (which would be honey and any medicinal chemicals they've consumed, so grow those herbs, botany!).
Medicinal honey is not a very good substitute for saline-glucose and spaceacillin, but it'll soothe scrapes and burns a bit, and probably stop blood oozing out so fast. It won't do shit for oxygen deprivation or poisoning, though.

In the event of a mortally wounded patient, a medibee/nurse bee would probably give the patient a reassuring hug as it provides care that is now purely palliative. They're bees, not miracle workers.

fund this
(06-17-2018, 06:15 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:

Electric stamps that are staioned at department front offices. Stamps and seals a letter with a code that tells you the time, location, and indentity of the person who made the stamp

This is a good idea that needs a thread.

Also Mailmen should spawn with a portable electric stamp since they’re registered notaries.

I mean, I very rarely see the rubber stamps that have most of that functionality used (rank as per the ID card rather than identity, but you can always [sign] to confirm your identity), outside of very occasionally on the RP server.
(06-21-2018, 04:16 AM)Mordent Wrote:

I mean, I very rarely see the rubber stamps that have most of that functionality used (rank as per the ID card rather than identity, but you can always [sign] to confirm your identity), outside of very occasionally on the RP server.
You'd see a lot more rubber stamping if it could be used on spessmen. 

This is Participant Jhon Warcrimes, Approved by Head of Personnel, Approved by Captain, Approved by Captain, Approved by Captain, Approved by Captain. 
(06-21-2018, 06:14 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 04:16 AM)Mordent Wrote:

You'd see a lot more rubber stamping if it could be used on spessmen. 

This is Participant Jhon Warcrimes, Approved by Head of Personnel, Approved by Captain, Approved by Captain, Approved by Captain, Approved by Captain. 

Hey this thread is for questionable ideas, not amazing ones!
I feel like stamps would be used more if people had them on them more often. A PDA App or module that works like a stamp would be pretty nice, especially for the Heads. Could use lasers to burn the seal onto the paper
(06-21-2018, 09:32 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I feel like stamps would be used more if they people had them on them. A PDA App or module that works like a stamp would be pretty nice, especially for the Heads. Could use lasers to burn the seal onto the CLOWN
Emagged showerheads produce random cycling chems.