Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Let lings sting themselves with both needles, could make for some good deception tactics or for making the shuttle ride more fun
(02-16-2018, 01:00 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Let lings sting themselves with both needles, could make for some good deception tactics or for making the shuttle ride more fun

i agree. i want to give myself unlimited drugs, turn myself into other people via DNA stings, or knock myself out for illusions
(02-16-2018, 01:55 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 01:00 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Let lings sting themselves with both needles, could make for some good deception tactics or for making the shuttle ride more fun

i agree. i want to give myself unlimited drugs, turn myself into other people via DNA stings, or knock myself out for illusions

But mainly the drugs, make it happen code wizards!
they'mst stealthilly sting whomst'st'selves - ouchie
Make it so beating someone/something with an instrument plays horribly out of tune tones from said instrument. So instead of the standard beating sounds, you'll also get goofy notes playing.
(02-19-2018, 02:48 PM)Firepower Wrote: Make it so beating someone/something with an instrument plays horribly out of tune tones from said instrument. So instead of the standard beating sounds, you'll also get goofy notes playing.

+1 make it a thread
A switch on the gibber with two modes:
- Filet
- Butcher

Filet works the way it does now, producing three juicy slabs and a mess.
Butcher is for chefs who want a pile of organs and limbs but are too lazy / unskilled to first do surgery on their meal before stuffing the rest of the husk into the gibber. Produces organs and limbs but no meat slabs.

saves time at the expense of not having both meat and organs.
(02-21-2018, 11:31 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: A switch on the gibber with two modes:
- Filet
- Butcher

Filet works the way it does now, producing three juicy slabs and a mess.
Butcher is for chefs who want a pile of organs and limbs but are too lazy / unskilled to first do surgery on their meal before stuffing the rest of the husk into the gibber. Produces organs and limbs but no meat slabs.

saves time at the expense of not having both meat and organs.

Would be good for murdering a tator without sending them out of the game
Because the two toxins combustion chambers on cog1 have a toggleable vent connecting them, there needs to be a way to turn them into room-sized TTV bombs that destroy everything when you mix them.
Merge the engineering and construction cyborg modules? I can't remember the last time I saw an engineering cyborg.
Speaking of borgs... Give them a 4th equipment slot.

Humans got 4 intents, borgs oughta have 4 slots
I usually go engineering for when I need to restore power.

A cyborg that can restore power is a valuable thing.
vampires should be unable to leave mist form if someone can see them as well. so people can chase vampires to make kind of incapacitate them for a bit. also the AI shouldn't really count as being seen for a vamp
A virtual VR pod inside VR that lets you pilot a fake ghost drone on the station.
But what if you went in a different VR pod as that fake ghost drone?

[Image: tumblr_lpf68iQ3xd1qzdf0go1_400.gif]