Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
A little Question and Answer Thread.
I've left antags out on the space z level before. It's usually in the hopes that they'll find a way back, hopping mad and with a grudge against everyone
I would only exile antagonists with 100% contraband in this manner, and even then to just to other Z-levels. I'm not robust telesciencer enough to send a perp that way, or to bother with it.
I don't mean banishing people who were caught littering to the ice moon, I mean sending people who have been shit repeatedly throughout the round, such as breaking into security, chairflipping into random people in the hallway, saying mean things to officers, and the like.
If you've been spaced and came back alive, you deserve to be angry.
(02-17-2018, 10:33 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: I don't mean banishing people who were caught littering to the ice moon, I mean sending people who have been shit repeatedly throughout the round, such as breaking into security, chairflipping into random people in the hallway, saying mean things to officers, and the like.

No, I have done exactly this (sent a greytider to the ice moon) and been yelled at. It's not worth it.
You can't survive on most of the ice moon without internals or weapons. Banishing to Catmandu, Museum of Lunar History, Mars Outpost, even to the biodome, is way more survivable.
Is there a way to make your own cable coils?
Electrical Cable Coil (Resource)
10 Insulative Material, 10 Conductive Material
Time: 1 Seconds

Available in:
General Manufacturer
Robotics Fabricator
I've been trying to figure out how to create new genetics consoles, but I'm kind of at a loss (mostly for repairs when someone inevitably blows medbay up again). Is there currently a way to do that that I haven't figured out yet?
(02-22-2018, 10:57 AM)Eibel Wrote: I've been trying to figure out how to create new genetics consoles, but I'm kind of at a loss (mostly for repairs when someone inevitably blows medbay up again). Is there currently a way to do that that I haven't figured out yet?
Have you tried scanning it with the device analyzer that Mechanics have?
(02-22-2018, 10:57 AM)Eibel Wrote: I've been trying to figure out how to create new genetics consoles, but I'm kind of at a loss (mostly for repairs when someone inevitably blows medbay up again). Is there currently a way to do that that I haven't figured out yet?

Genetics consoles are made the same way that other consoles are, specifically by inserting a genetics console board into a console frame and so on. The problem is that genetics consoles cannot be deconstructed to get the board out (which could be scanned), and they're not present in the stacks in tech storage like the other ones are.

Fun fact: if you create a suitably sized explosion near genetics consoles (not too big, not too small), such that the glass is broken in the consoles, you can then deconstruct them to get the board out, letting you scan it and make as many as you want. Please do not explode genetics if you are not an antag.
Kinda figured that'd be the answer lol, thank you
What happens if you borg / ai shitty bill ? does it still talk ?
(03-13-2018, 10:37 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: What happens if you borg / ai shitty bill ? does it still talk ?

His shittiness is a part of his soul (yes).

This also works if you swap a player brain into Shitty Bill.
wait, both brain and body will continue to talk shitty ?
so with a little SR and say, Don, you can make two rootin tootin shit-talkin bills?