Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Make Party Button Un-Scannable by Device Analyzer
+.0.5

I think it should just have a delay on it like the red alert button
Like I just want to reiterate- the part that induces RAGE in me is that the mechanic can turn the button on AND THEN REMOVE THE FUCKING BUTTON and it just goes and goes and goes,
Thinking about it I have never seen the party button used for anything but the gimmick of flashing lights in a room. Really it's an awkwardly slient rave.
the party button is the ugliest thing in the entire game
Party button in the bar is cool.

Party button outside the bar is super rude.

I say +1 to changing the party button.
What if the party button made the lights tubes and bulbs change colors? Every time you press it, it randomizes their colors in the room.
Make trying to scan the party button cause you to party so hard by flashing a bunch of different colors you gib imo. (+1)
The party button is lame, yes.

[Image: tmg-slideshow_l.jpg]

Party Button, button. A buton barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We don't have the technology. We don't have six million dollars or even desire to do it, but we can build the best button ever. Party Button will be that button. Better than it was before. Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger.
(01-25-2018, 08:53 PM)medsal15 Wrote: What if the party button made the lights tubes and bulbs change colors? Every time you press it, it randomizes their colors in the room.

This is a great solution for the issue

sorry I didn't know it was an epilepsy thing if that's the case we absolutely need to change this ASAP
The light it makes is too opaque and flashing too much, I agree with nerfing making it more like those LSD lights, reducing opacity and making it gradual.
I like the subtler party button mood lighting idea.

Emagging the party button should make the individual light tubes change colors separately and at random instead of all together to one color, turning the bar into the rainbow mess we all love but without epilepsy.
[QoL] Quick patch to make 'Party Button' Unscanable.
I could not find the code to make the alarm itself not shit, this will do for now.
i have a kinda compromise suggestion that may not work, add an option in settings to turn off flashing lights, so stuff like the party button and anything else that makes flashes doesn't fuck people up, call it Photosensitive Mode
i'm throwing my Top Hat into the "unscan party button" ring
I find the party button pretty repulsive, and I wouldn't be surprised if you actually see more parties using it after the speed is nerfed.