Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Make Party Button Un-Scannable by Device Analyzer
It gives me IRL headaches.  People scan it, place it, activate it, then remove it.  HOPEFULLY this current glut of people deciding to make the entire station disco lit will end soon, but regardless it makes me just not want to play.  It is painful.  The first time I saw it, I thought "cute".  It's been about two weeks since then and it won't.  Stop.  Happening.
go ot hell
(01-25-2018, 05:41 AM)poland spring Wrote: go ot hell

It is literally causing me pain to play these rounds. So, on the one hand, when this shit happens I DO go to hell. On the other hand, YOU go to hell.

At the least, removing the button should remove the lights.
or we could just like slow down the color rotation
(01-25-2018, 05:44 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 05:41 AM)poland spring Wrote: go ot hell

It is literally causing me pain to play these rounds.  So, on the one hand, when this shit happens I DO go to hell.  On the other hand, YOU go to hell.

At the least, removing the button should remove the lights.

Yeah man, I think however fun you might find those lights, considering another person's physical comfort is the more important thing

I think the best compromise is to have a player toggle that just like, turns off things like that from their perspective.
Party Button Scannable by Device Analyzer...
We can't replicate a decent door, but THIS ABOMINATION works just fine!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I am not a fan of taking features away, but I can do without seizure-station if it is causing somebody problems for pretty much any reason.
As said earlier, make it slower and more gradual. Like the rainbow effect from LSD.
(01-25-2018, 09:58 AM)medsal15 Wrote: As said earlier, make it slower and more gradual. Like the rainbow effect from LSD.

+1
you know I actually agree with this and have always found the party button effect annoying as all heck. i am probably in the minority for this in the admin team tho
I'm not a fan of the party button, perhaps add a trap death to pressing it too many times, rainbow blood splattering everywhere
I absolutely agree with this idea, it gets old real fast, keeping it just for the places where it should be sounds good.
I can get aboard the nerf the party button train. Choo choo!
(01-25-2018, 11:03 AM)Mordent Wrote: I can get aboard the nerf the party button train. Choo choo!

You will regret your wording in about 2 hours once im done with flash/premier!

[Image: latest?cb=20151129123510]
Please dear god do this it gives me an instant and very painful headache. Any time someone does this I just space myself immediately. Can we not only do this, but fast-track it please?
+1 for nerfing party button, or at least give party buttons a power cell or something so that they can't make me think it's 1999 for infinity