Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
This is probably a bad idea so I'm suggesting it here.

Stock trader suicide: Standing next to the stock market computers while suiciding gives you a message about how you looked at the stocks and died of boredom.
(01-10-2018, 03:09 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: This is probably a Fantastic idea so I'm suggesting it here.

Stock trader suicide: Standing next to the stock market computers while suiciding gives you a message about how you looked at the stocks and died of boredom.
(01-11-2018, 12:23 PM)Technature Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 03:09 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: This is probably a Fantastic idea so I'm suggesting it here.

Alternately, you jump out a space-window and somehow fall into the sun.
I was going to go with something like a heart attack but I felt that would be disrespectful to people who actually lose everything in the stock market.

Otherwise Boredom is the funnier reason anyway.
(01-11-2018, 02:43 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: I was going to go with something like a heart attack but I felt that would be disrespectful to people who actually lose everything in the stock market.

Otherwise Boredom is the funnier reason anyway.

That's a really good point I hadn't considered.
Better yet, disappear into the stock market computer; where anyone can proceed to buy stock in you.
From the discord: putting a piece of bread in your shoe slot and another piece of bread in your hat slot should rename you to "[insert name here] sandwich" eg: Jack Jackson sandwich.
also yoinked from the discord: PDA game of minesweeper. cartridge is hidden somewhere in the debris field, disguised as a mine. can be sent to other PDA's (so you can compete) and if you lose a game of minesweeper, your PDA explodes.
handburger
(01-12-2018, 12:36 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: From the discord: putting a piece of bread in your shoe slot and another piece of bread in your hat slot should rename you to "[insert name here] sandwich" eg: Jack Jackson sandwich.

Hulk Hogan meat shoes
make any chair compatible with barbering instead of only a few static chairs in the barber shop
(01-15-2018, 01:58 PM)Newtonsolo Wrote: make any chair compatible with barbering instead of only a few static chairs in the barber shop

I want to run around the escape shuttle giving everyone who's buckled in a haircut. The people who don't want one will get out of their seats, then fall over so I can murder them shove them in a chair and give them a haircut.
(01-15-2018, 02:10 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 01:58 PM)Newtonsolo Wrote: make any chair compatible with barbering instead of only a few static chairs in the barber shop

I want to run around the escape shuttle giving everyone who's buckled in a haircut. The people who don't want one will get out of their seats, then fall over so I can murder them shove them in a chair and give them a haircut.

How about the qualifying thing that makes haircuts be possible is whether or not someone is wearing one of those bibs they put on you so the hair doesn't get on your clothes?
(01-15-2018, 03:10 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 02:10 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:

How about the qualifying thing that makes haircuts be possible is whether or not someone is wearing one of those bibs they put on you so the hair doesn't get on your clothes?

you mean a plastic trash bag ?
add a mirror to the barbershop so you can cut your own hair