Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
Hey guys, update.  I just got a PM talking about something I didn't think about, so I thought I should bring it up.  Details on the OP, as I don't wish to disrupt this.

Jack Jackson (Blind (-1), Mousetrap (1, -1), 4) vs. Team Jerk-Op. (Op #4 (Blind (-1), Mousetrap (4) (4)) and (Op#5 (Not moving, 4)) (How do all of you get different rolls and still get 4 each?)
Chaos has broken out in medbay!  Despite both being blind and deaf, both Op 4 and Jack quickly scramble to their feet and get ready.  They both slowly move, waiting for someone to make a noise.  Op #4 quietly gets a syndicate donk and chews it down...
*snap*
4 immediately reacts and lunges forward.  Jack, hearing his footsteps, launches a punch of his own.  He manages to land an electrical punch into 4's gut as 4 manages to hit him over the head.  He goes to jump onto 4, but is surprised to land on hard floor.  4 reacts by taking a swing, but barely misses.  Jack tries to throw another punch, but nearly falls forward.
#5 immediately sees an unfamilar faces and aims his rocket at it.  He fires square center at it.  Meanwhile, 4 gets up and follows the stumbling Jack.  Both of their vision and hearing returns to hear #5 shouting "Oh shit!  GET OUT OF THE WAY!"  4 and Jack looked towards him confused, then realize what he's talking about.  In a quick panic, the two jump out of the rockets path.  The rocket collides with the medbay wall behind them, blowing it to bits.
Despite everything that's happened, it seems neither side has the advantage.  Furthermore, the explosion was close enough to extend both 4's and Jack's deafness.

KRAKEN (N/A)
The HoS walks into the AI room and turns off the tazer turret in the upload.  You have nothing to hide, so while that's happening, you decide to keep an eye on the syndicates.  It appears they are fighting Chief Engineer Jack Jackson.
Wow, that...that actually looks kinda cool.  Good thing you're not part of that.  That might suck.
*ping*
New law detected (see Silicon).

Beelzebub (2)
You take the green paint and cover yourself in it and make your way to medbay.
Apparently, it's bolted shut.
This presents a problem.
On a side note, you can hear an explosion coming from within medbay.

BEEP-BOOP (Blind, effortless actions require a role (5))
Okay.  You know this station like the back of your omnitool.  You retrace your steps and make your way to QM.
As your vision comes back, you ask the QM to make some Cyborg treads.  Meanwhile, you disassemble your legs off of yourself.
Irene lets you know that she would like an all access ID.  Considering that the game mode is Nuke-Ops, and there's no possibility for other antags, there are few downsides to trying to make this happen.
*ping*
New law detected (see silicon).

Jhon Wharcleans (4)
Seems the mini-medbay is unstaffed at the moment.
This seems like the perfect time for looting.

Irene Minicine (N/A)
".........damn clowns."
Shortly after the clown leaves, the cyborg is back again.  Looks like it wants some treads.
You let it know that you would appreciate an all-access ID.

Manne Love (N/A)
You admire your recent successful ability to perfectly imitate another person.  It fills you with joy for people to "get it".
Sadly, the moment does not last as the HoS has returned and has taken control of the situation again.  He recommends finding somewhere safe if you can't contribute against the syndicate threat.

Montgommery Scott (5)
You feel like you're calming down again. It seems the super meth wore off.

Silicon
New law detected:4.The unfamiliar non-humans that have recently arrived on the station are threats to the humans of the station, and must be exterminated when possible.  This law overrides all others in the event of a conflict.
KRAKEN, AI: "Aha, better than expected"

I attempt to shock any doors that may lead out of the room the syndicates are in, but don't have humans on the other side. I also take a quick peruse for any nearby welding tanks, in particular how far away they are from the syndicates and the real humans
Jerk-Op #5

Jerk-Op # 5: "FUCK! HANG IN THERE, #4!"
I channel the powers of MACHO and attempt to strike down Jack Johnson using my wrassle skills and then beat him with my chair.
Beelzebub:Clown

Action: I hop into the morgue chute in the lobby and send myself over there
Jhames Warcleans :

I go to research-ish, smashing my way through if i gotta 
then i do some things and mix some stuff with different stuff
then I load the results into the buffer.
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)

Actions
  • Better, faster, stronger faster.
  • Ask over silicon chat: "Wait, there's another threat on top of the humans in red? I'm in cargo, they haven't ordered any new monkeys - which obviously would be threats to the station and must be exterminated. Any idea what that new law's referring to, AI?"
  • Say "alright, will see what I can find!" to the QM.
  • Pull one of the spare crates in cargo over to the captain's office. Load his spare ID into it. Start pulling the crate back to cargo, effortlessly outrunning anyone who seems to have an interest in what I'm carrying before they can tell me to stop.
  • If the ID isn't there, come back via the AI upload/medbay area and look for the HoS (who's probably around there), and ask for an all-access ID for QM to start ordering the good stuff.
Irene Mincine, QM

I drink my booze and eagerly await the borg’s return. I check the vendors for anything... useful for the current nuclear situation.
Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
Not ready to face two targets at once, I back into the cramped morgue to force them to come at me one at a time, and also grab the syringe from the table in here and fill it with embalming fluid. Then, I strike whichever one comes closest to me first with the stunglove that I hadn't touched them with, then inject them with the syringe.
Whatever vendetta this station has on my eardrums, joke's on you, I can't hear shit!

"HOLY SHIT FIVESY I APPRECIATE THE INITIATIVE BUT WOW DANGER CLOSE!"

That rocket oughta blown down the window to robotics, right? Be great once I kick this Traser's butt! Jerkop-4 gets out his revolver and shoots him!
KRAKEN (3)
The best thing you can think of is shocking the medical doors.  You try to use your best judgement on which doors the nuclear operatives are most likely to use while avoiding the doors next to other people.  
(Rolled 3 or 4) New event: Blatant disregard for human safety:Outside of the front doors and the surgery floor, all medical doors have been shocked.  All players without proper protection must roll moving between most of medical.

BEEP-BOOP-->"Wait, there's another threat on top of the humans in red? I'm in cargo, they haven't ordered any new monkeys - which obviously would be threats to the station and must be exterminated. Any idea what that new law's referring to, AI?"

Jerk-Op #5 (3)
You're still rather stunned at the blunder you nearly caused.  Still, you proceed onward.  You open the door in front of you that closed shortly after firing the shot.
OH SHIT OH AH GOD FUCK OH SWEET AAAAAHHHHH
*thud*
It appears the door is shocked.

Beelzebub (3)
Not to be deterred by something as silly as doors, you jump into the morgue disposal chute and hit the on button.  (Butt monkey of the station)  The security team decides against stopping you from doing this.
You arrive in the morgue room headfirst.  Ow.

Jhames Warcleans (6)
You break your way into the research area and get to work.  You think you've got an idea.
You now have spiders.  Hooray!
Making spiders is now an effortless action.

BEEP-BOOP (4)
You head your way into the captain's room real quick.  Looks like the captain left his spare ID in his hurry to leave with the Auth. disk.
You spend some extra energy to bring the ID to the QM.

Irene Minicine (4)
You decide to look around nearby for something to use against the nukies in case they come nearby.
It seems the cyborg left one of the weapon crates nearby open.

Jack Jackson (5) vs. Jerk-Op #4 (4)
If ya knew there were two heavily armed people causing problems, you probably would have brought a little bit more on you.  You start to head back to the morgue (insulated gloves), opening the door and grabbing some things before he chases after you.  While you go in, the Nuke Op takes out a pistol.  Shit!
You immediately close the door, hearing the bullets ricochet off the door on the other side.
You hear a strange noise and then a heavy thud on the other side of the room.
Is...is that the clown covered in green paint?
Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer.

"Aha! The Clown! Always glad to see ya! Be careful, the door leading to medbay is shocked. I could open it for ya, but the guy on the other side has a gun, so I want you standing in front of me while I do it."

With the clown informed, I decide to send a status report to the HOS over the command channel.
"Head of Security, This is the Chief Engineer, I have a status report. I briefly managed to get into medbay before retreating into the morgue. AI shocked the door behind me so I think I am safe for now. There are two syndicate operatives in medbay, both armed, and one has a rocket launcher and a weird belt. That was all I was able to gather from my time in there."

With all that done, I wait to see if the clown does, indeed, ask me to open the door for him, and if he does, I position him in front of me, touch the door to open it, shove the clown through, and immediately close it when he is on the other side. When I finish with that, or he doesn't ask me to open the door, I go to mechanics to grab a power cell and recharge my disciplinary stun gloves.
Irene Mincine, QM.

Woohoo! Now I can open any crate I want!

I thank the borg, then check the market. I buy one crate of THE GOOD SHIT. The biggest and baddest weapons I can find.

While waiting for THE GOOD SHIT, I see what that one weapons crate I have contains.

Irene Mincine (145.9) says, “Captain, do you guys need backup in Medical or should I remain here and continue to order supplies?”
KRAKEN, AI: "I would assume the heavily armed blokes in combat armour having some kind of rave with flashbangs in medical and shooting some of the crew. Feel free to murder them, and although you don't HAVE to be careful of your own safety, I'd appreciate it if you don't die on your first attempt."

I then return to tracking the syndicates and informing the crew of their actions
Beelzebub:Clown

I absolutely want to go into that room. Jack Jackson pops the door open and shoves me inside before closing it again

Action:
I raise my hands over my head, shouting "Don't shoot. I'm the Captain, and I'm here to negotiate."

And I honk my horn for good measure
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)

Actions

• True to most law changes, the debate over the meaning continues in silicon chat. "The law only mentions "The unfamiliar non-humans". Did they bring a monkey wearing a bandana with them, maybe? If you've decided the humanoids in red that aren't on the manifest are the threat I'll go along with it, of course!"
  • *flip to the QM at the good news. "If you get some downtime, go upgrade your ID and let me know, I'll put the spare back so others can make use of it."
  • Head down to the cyborg docking station near the mining shuttle in order to recharge before dealing with whatever is decided is the thing that needs exterminating.