Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
30th post is catchook pics [Image: Funny-chicken-photos-image-pic-cat-chicken.jpg]
Oh hey, a hermaphrodite. lolololerlerlslzollin'
I wish I could figure out how to change my profile picture. I figured it would be in the Edit Options thingy under the Profile thingy. These majiggers don't kajigger like I could figure. It's got me all triggered!
(11-23-2017, 08:04 PM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: I wish I could figure out how to change my profile picture. I figured it would be in the Edit Options thingy under the Profile thingy. These majiggers don't kajigger like I could figure. It's got me all triggered!

This is the thread you're looking for. You don't get to choose your avatar; the admins choose for you
[Image: that_moment_when_csgo_almost_costs_you_y...buo206.png]
i very much like my avatar that was given to me

i also am very proud of my time spent on this forum, which you can see in my profile

As of the time of editing, I had 1 Year, 5 Months, 2 Hours, 4 Minutes, 53 Seconds. Almost a year and a half!
I think my game thread may have been too ambitious. I'm thinking it's probably not gonna go anywhere and I'm gonna start "Get Dat Fukken Disk 2" or somethin.

:/
It was too involved for me. Forum games are hard to balance in terms of complexity and time consumption. We here at goonstation have abnormally low attention spans (lol), so it's rather impressive that you got the first thread of the ground without being an admin.
I like the game a lot but it seems to be suffering from LLJK1 funk right now
(11-27-2017, 11:02 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: It was too involved for me. Forum games are hard to balance in terms of complexity and time consumption. 

Yeah.  I was expecting it to be a chapter a week and it kinda just...wasn't.

Meaning I guess I expected it to be almost done by this point I guess oh well.

Maybe a forum wasn't the best place to run it.  Oh well.

Hindsight's a bitch.

Seriously could you imagine 24 hour investigation/debate? Good god that was a bad idea...
(11-17-2017, 02:34 AM)babayetu83 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 08:41 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: Alright. I'm planning to buy a 3DSXL soon and was wondering what games some of you think are must plays. I need games.

install custom firmware.

on an unrelated note, any tarheels itt?

afaik it's not currently possible to install cfw on new systems that have the most recent ofw update.
(11-27-2017, 12:33 AM)Technature Wrote: I think my game thread may have been too ambitious.  I'm thinking it's probably not gonna go anywhere and I'm gonna start "Get Dat Fukken Disk 2" or somethin.

:/

I liked Get dat Fukken disk but couldn't keep up with the other

I think it's because the former everyone was limited to one post to say what they were doing before we got a summary

Also, for the most part, people kept their action posts concise. I personally think a game like that suffers when people try to add a lot of flavor to their writing. It's too much to sift through and muddles what everyone is doing per round.

I think it was really impressive how many players and actions you were managing
What kind of oceanic wonderland is MBC planning with all his space-water tests? Why is it a specific tileset for "water" in space? The stormy swirls of waves catch my heart from the windows! oh no! I for one can't wait for space SCUBA rescue ops.
(11-28-2017, 01:28 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: What kind of oceanic wonderland is MBC planning with all his space-water tests? Why is it a specific tileset for "water" in space? The stormy swirls of waves catch my heart from the windows! oh no! I for one can't wait for space SCUBA rescue ops.

[Image: gayhymns.jpg]

Steam powered engine
All aboard galactic steamship USS Clarion. Next stop, Space Memphis, Space Tennessee.