Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official Linemap FIX THIS SHIT Thread
(07-15-2017, 08:56 PM)Firepower Wrote: AI was complaining about there not being nearly enough cameras, but I haven't played AI on Linemap so I can't vouch for this.

pretty sure that ai just has no idea how to use cams, half the crew was complaining that they were standing on top of active cameras

(06-26-2017, 05:28 PM)zewaka Wrote: There's no ghostdrone stuff

you added the factory but no chargers. theres also no smes units for engineering apparently, and no oxygen canisters in EVA
There's no still or chemmaster in botany so botanists can't make mead from honey or floorpills from their bastard hybrid cannabis plants.
I heard someone complain that Ghost Drones have literally nowhere to recharge.

I haven't played the map a lot, but I definitely don't see chargers now that I think about it.
There isn't a nano-fabricator or whatever they're called in the public refinery.
There’s a shortage of multitools where you’d find random electronic junk (maintenance, EVA, etc) on other maps.
(07-15-2017, 06:01 PM)Paineframe Wrote: Also, Murray's tour route is weird. After the beginning stop, he goes into maintenance behind EVA, goes through space to Geoff's den, goes right over the banana peel, goes through space again, and that's about where I lost him.

This is intentional
There aren't ANY of the special monkeys. No Tanhony, no Mr. Squiggles, no Krimpus, no Mr. Muggles, no Mrs. Muggles, no Mr. Rathen, no Albert - no one!

fat and sassy space-bee
It appears that between Botany and the Bar there is no still? I really like having a still around. Makes it a lot easier to put beneficial plant chems into play, IMO.

It MIGHT be somewhere in the Barman's area- Barman last night was not very articulate- but his space is very small and it seems like I could see it all through the service window from Botany, and I didn't see it.
(07-16-2017, 08:05 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote: It appears that between Botany and the Bar there is no still?  I really like having a still around.  Makes it a lot easier to put beneficial plant chems into play, IMO.

It MIGHT be somewhere in the Barman's area- Barman last night was not very articulate- but his space is very small and it seems like I could see it all through the service window from Botany, and I didn't see it.

Assuming this was me, I was AFK the first time you asked and then I yelled about how there was a beer keg and not a still at you every few minutes for the rest of the round
(07-16-2017, 08:05 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote: It appears that between Botany and the Bar there is no still? I really like having a still around. Makes it a lot easier to put beneficial plant chems into play, IMO.

The beer keg behind the bartender's table was meant to be a still, I just placed the wrong object and didn't notice. So hopefully that gets fixed

EDIT: Also adding this for future reference, if lights were added to the warehouse, please remove them. I had it lightless intentionally
(07-16-2017, 01:24 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 08:05 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote: It appears that between Botany and the Bar there is no still?  I really like having a still around.  Makes it a lot easier to put beneficial plant chems into play, IMO.

Assuming this was me, I was AFK the first time you asked and then I yelled about how there was a beer keg and not a still at you every few minutes for the rest of the round
I think it probably was you- sorry, I didn't even need to drag you into the topic man.  I was getting tired at that point and must've just missed your messages. smile
(07-15-2017, 08:40 PM)Grifflez Wrote:
I WARNED THEM! I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!

The singularity engine setup will result in at least ONE engineer dying horribly LAGGING THE FUCK OUT OF THE SERVER earning the banned medal.
if they're unlucky when the field generator pylons all turn on.
[Image: Sinpxz9.png]
The doors here are 2 tiles away from each of the field generators when some poor bastard has to turn them on.

When I turned them on just now, I ran to the door while it was closed, the field became established and I CEASED TO EXIST (and accidently hogged a bunch of server resources because my corpse didn't immediately gib)

The doors in/out of the containment room need to be moved closer to each of the field generators so an engineer can turn the 4th and final one on and immediately step back and out of danger.

(07-15-2017, 09:02 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: theres also no smes units for engineering apparently, and no oxygen canisters in EVA

Ah, the trial and error of engineering.

Grifflez, there is a computer console below the area where the singularity spawns. When you login and run the engineering program, it allows you to safely atart the singularity from a distance. If you want to do it manually, just make sure you open the door and immediately activate the final shield generator.

NateTheSquid, there are three SMES in Engineering to the SouthWest of the singularity. There are also a few furnaces in the room north of the SMES room.
i was just saying what some engineers said in game, so they didn't have to post a thing.

is the barman's prison (which also has no bed) fixed yet?
The armory has no stinger grenades
Engineering has these nifty computers around the singularity with a program called 'EngineMate' or something along those lines.

When this program is used, it tries to scan for and activate the emitters/field generators so engineers don't needlessly smear themselves across the fabric of reality while turning the singularity on.

Unfortunately, this program doesn't currently work. Scanning for engine components returns a blank message and starting engine startup sequence requires a scan for engine components.