Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Give puking a 0.0001% chance to puke up a lung
(06-09-2017, 05:11 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Give puking a 0.0001% chance to puke up a lung

Give puking have a chance to cause others to puke. Also other gross things like the changeling transforming, discovering a rotted corpse/husk, seeing someone get gibbed.

Let people late-join as cyborgs.
(06-09-2017, 05:20 PM)Arborinus Wrote: Let people late-join as cyborgs.
Yes this right now
(06-09-2017, 06:26 PM)HydroFloric Wrote:
Yes this right now
(06-09-2017, 08:15 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
Yes this right now

also as AI if there was none at roundstart. i had this a while ago but i think an admin turned it on mid round, just make it a thing
Give Mr. Muggles wrestler powers and the robust AI. Because reasons.
(06-09-2017, 08:19 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 08:15 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
Yes this right now

also as AI if there was none at roundstart. i had this a while ago but i think an admin turned it on mid round, just make it a thing
BUT! 
make late-joining AI start in the shuttle like everyone else.
ive been exploring colonial marines a bit lately my friends, and my eyes alighted on one particular item that looked just delightful

the light replacer!

it holds 50 light tubes, and all you have to do it smack a light fixture with it and it automatically yanks out the broken light and pops in the new one. much quicker and more efficient than lugging around boxes of light tubes, and also a perfect light repair tool for constructengiborgs
if you're a ghost and you fart on someone on fire it should have a small chance of reducing the fire slightly
New flamethrower mode, glob. Fires a heated glob of whatever reagent is in the tank, which ignites (possibly) when it hits something.
(06-11-2017, 06:35 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: New flamethrower mode, glob. Fires a heated glob of whatever reagent is in the tank, which ignites (possibly) when it hits something.

Sounds like it'd work better as a chemical, some kind of partial solidifying chem. Globs can be carefully collected sometimes and stored
Sounds like it would make making a metal-foam flamer easier. I like it
Sounds like a rather advanced ability to give to a makeshift flamer. I would just add a separate item that launches explosive canisters of whatever chemicals are inside.
Add a few stacks of floor tiles to the various storage units around the station on cog1 and cog2, it'll make life far less annoying for ghost drones trying to fix shit.
Port-a-Crates: Like the port-a-puke but with crates instead of guts/puking. Just stuff some materials inside. QM only.