Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Upon hearing 69 on the radio, I yell at him for not saying anything until we already started breaking into the station, and upon hearing that he can't find the disk, remind him that we gave him the authentication disk tracker specifically so he could find it.

After berating our stealthop, I crowbar the door open and install Blitzen's powersink on the nearest wire.
Recusor (6)
You go over to EVA from the maintenance tunnel and hack your way in.
Looks like no one touched anything inside yet.

FuLPaSM (3)
You take a quick look around the station for issues.
Nothing super important seems to be happening.  People beating up staff assistants at random for stealing things, which is pretty normal.
The loafing room seems finished, which is pretty rare.

Agent 69/Highlander
Good god, is everyone on this team an idiot or something?  You finally get the report AFTER getting on the station and potentially compromising the entire operation.  After spending some time yelling at 69, you head in, plant the power sink, and return to the pod.

Good god, this day can't end any sooner.
Power sink:Power drains at a rate of 10 minutes instead of 1 minute.  It also emits a REALLY FUCKING BRIGHT LIGHT.  Once it gains 100 minutes worth of power, it explodes.
Id like to snag the RCD, a space suit and helmet. I check my backpack to see if I have an emergency oxygen tank that I can fill to max capacity as well, and try to do that If I do.
Alright at this point we oughta just wait in the pod somewhere we're unlikely to be seen but can easily mobilize to assault the station when needed.
Flesh Utopia, AFK eating soup or something:

I drool on the floor for a solid 3 fucking minutes like a goddamned lunatic.
Dammit. I meant to get myself scanned. Thats why I came here. Honk.

Fuck it. Git scanned, then dive into disposals
I turn on the tracker and begin tracking
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Study the loafer, trying to work out if I can move things into it via telescience and/or pressing buttons if needed.
I sit down on top of the pod and start up another game of robustris to pass the time. I also listen in on the comms in case 69 says more stupid shit.
Recusor (3)
You check your station issued box to check what it has.
Air mask only.  Oh well.
You grab space faring gear and the RCD before anyone notices.

Flesh Utopia (5)
You ask medbay to scan you.
After a quick tube shoving, you feel more in-tune with your body.
You've got a perfect read on your health, including damage type, on a 100 point scale.

FuLPaSM (4)
You use telescience magic to place something in the loafer.
It produces a loaf.
Neato.
You think you can produce a stronger loaf.  (lvl 2)

Highlander/Blitzen (3)
The two of you get off the station as quickly as possible and out of cameras.  Then you start another game.
The score is better than last time, but not that good.

Agent 69 (3)
You turn the tracker on and stuff it in your pocket.  You can still see it...somehow.
You follow the arrow as best you can.
You're in the bar.  It's pointing Northwest and it is colored green, indicating he's not far.  However, you don't have the access to get where he is.

Events:
Ears of the Station roll = 1.  Determining location...
"Hello?  Will somebody please help me figure out who broke into Mechanics?"
"...uh, I think you guys need to figure out who messed with your communications too."
*click*
Crime?  Not getting solved on MY station?  It's more likely tha-*bang*
Id like to leave the EVA door open and head to Maintenance to look for an emergency oxygen tank in O2 closets.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Given that no one else apparently needs me for anything, attempt to make a better loaf.
  • EDIT: With the engineer asking about engineering issues, I'll do a quick skim of the station for any breaches, broken stuff, or power issues and let him know about any I find, suggested format below but adapt as necessary.

Code:
(145.9) response(list(alert(type(structural), location(eva)), alert(type(power), location(security))))
Flesh Utopia, Clown Augmented:

"Hey doc, clone me in a hot second okay?"
Then I try and yank my skull out with my old handcuffs. 

If that doesn't pan out for whatever reason, I try to jump into disposals for the 18th time
Shit i forgot about this for a while! I decide to ask over comms if there are any engineering issues and if anybody says they are i go and check up on them.
Since we're still cooling our heels, I'm going to see if there's any tape cassettes to play music in the pod's glove compartment
I play more Robustris, because there is nothing else to do.